£Competitive + Excellent Bens (Flexible working) – Greater Manchester, SK10
An Account Executive is needed to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful integrated marketing communications agencies near Manchester. Expect an exciting role which will see you gain experience across Advertising, Instore, Digital and Social campaigns. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their agency career whilst working with instantly recognisable brands.
Hybrid working is available.
With over 300 offices across 125 countries this global marketing communications agency employs thousands worldwide and works with some of the globe’s brightest brands. The Manchester agency is an exciting hub employing over 300 highly talented people all housed within a state-of-the-art 8-acre campus which includes a swimming pool, ghosts a cat named Tom and veg allotments!
Working closely with the Account Manager and SAE’s, the talented Account Executive will work on integrated campaigns for several major B2C clients.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as Account Executive will include:
- Taking briefs for campaigns and projects, liaising with the client and briefing creative and studio teams as appropriate.
- Ensuring client queries and amends are actioned quickly and effectively.
- Building strong and effective working relationships with other disciplines to maximise efficiencies across the teams.
- Ensuring best practice is adhered to with all of your clients campaigns.
To qualify… You could be an Account Executive / Marketing Account Executive / Communications Executive / Marketing Communications Executive / Marketing Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of, and a genuine passion for, marketing communications.
- Previous experience at a similar level within an agency would be beneficial, as would experience working with the Retail sector.
- You’ll need excellent communication and organisation skills along with the ability to work collaboratively.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to join one of the largest marketing communications agencies in the UK. In return, you can expect a competitive package, a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development and a working environment that really is hard to beat.