£23k (Salary increase after probationary period) – Buckinghamshire, HP5
We are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, and ambitious Graduate to join a leading healthcare agency in Chesham, Buckinghamshire as an Account Executive.
It is essential that you have a science degree from one of the UK’s top 30 universities with a minimum 2:1.
Our client set up, write, and organise small to medium/large Medical Education meetings and symposiums to take place around the country. The work includes designing and producing literature to help promote the meeting and can include creating a visual concept for the meeting title/subject matter. The work is interesting, varied and sometimes intense, but is always creative and satisfying. The agency also advises on marketing strategy and develop e-detail design and phone application programming, as well as digital ad production to appear on healthcare websites. They are now seeking a talented candidate to join them as an Account Executive, you will eventually be given full responsibility of projects and will be fast tracked to an Account Manager within 12-18 months subject to performance.
Supporting the Account Managers and other members of the team you will work on more than one account and be involved in all aspects of the business. Projects will include organising and managing stand-alone meetings, symposia and congresses and helping with the running of advisory boards, printed and digital campaigns.
Some typical work activities that you can expect are:
- Working with other agency colleagues on campaigns and materials to meet clients’ brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues, campaign ideas and budgets to the client.
- Working with the Account Manager to brief media, creative and research staff.
- Liaising with, and acting as, the link between client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Demonstrating innovation and creativity beyond client ideas in brainstorming sessions/when developing campaigns/meetings programmes.
- Being able to gain a thorough understanding of the client brand, the market environment, (key clinical studies) and marketing strategy.
To qualify… You should be an Science Graduate, looking to become an Account Executive / AE / Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- 2:1 in a science degree or similar.
- Confident communication skills.
- Must be well spoken, presentable & friendly.
- Excellent organisational skill.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude – you can make things happen!
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated and hard-working Graduate to join a dynamic team. In return the Account Executive can expect a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, laptop, 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), payment of personal mobile bill £15, ABPI training (post probation) and much more!