£18,000 – Berkshire, Windsor (Flexible Working)
A Graduate / Junior Account Executive, who is passionate about marketing and healthcare, is needed to join an award-winning healthcare agency on a 6-month internship (there is the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the internship). Based in Windsor (the only town good enough for The Queen), expect an amazing opportunity to progress your career!
This role is currently working from home, but once restrictions change you will be expected to attend the office in Windsor 2-3 days a week.
Already the 8th best small agency in the UK, this independent, award winning creative communications agency, is renowned for working right across the health and well-being space, delivering local, international and global campaigns for a variety of pharma clients. They are now seeking a lovely human to help other lovely humans make amazing healthcare campaigns.
Joining as the Graduate / Junior Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the senior team with the day to day running of key client accounts, helping to shape agency responses to client briefs and managing workflow through the agency and client review platforms.
In more detail the Graduate / Junior Account Executive will:
- Be key in supporting stakeholder liaison and management.
- Provide regular updates to the senior account team / client teams (Inc. creative dept) as necessary re. status of projects, workflows etc. outlining key actions and next steps and flagging issues/queries as appropriate etc.
- Provide support with review and approval workflows and platforms.
- Provide support in creating, managing, and maintaining account trackers, project management files and financial records.
- Act as brand ambassador within the agency.
- Ensure a high quality of projects against client strategies and tactical plans.
- Develop broad understanding of wider healthcare landscape.
- Support the office manager as necessary with internal administrative tasks to ensure smooth running of the office.
To qualify… You could be a recent Graduate / Junior Account Executive / Graduate Account Executive / Marketing Content Executive / Junior Copywriter / Marketing Communications Executive or similar, we don’t mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- You are super passionate about Healthcare / Marketing / Advertising.
- A degree in Life Sciences / Marketing / Advertising or similar.
- You are able to build good working relationships and work collaboratively – you’re a real team player;
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing across a wide range of formats;
- The ability to juggle multiple projects; an eye for detail and an ability to prioritise;
- The desire and ambition to learn and improve your knowledge.
- Some commercial work experience would be a bonus.
In return expect to join a lively team of agency professionals who are passionate about delivering first class healthcare campaigns to their clients.