£38 – 40k DOE + Excellent Benefits. – London, EC1N / Hybrid Working
An Account Manager, who has creative agency experience, is needed to join an independent agency, who work with some of the biggest brands in gaming and entertainment. Expect an exciting role, where you will lead key brand accounts for some gaming giants.
Hybrid working is available.
For more than a decade, this leading agency has delivered outstanding results for Nintendo, Riot Games (League of Legends), Ubisoft, Sega, Verizon Media and most recently Zynga. With offices in London & LA, they globally employ 70+ specialists covering strategy, creative, social, content, experiential, OOH, and TV. They are now seeking a highly proactive Account Manager to be the dedicated account lead for key brand clients, owning client communication, satisfaction, and growth.
Reporting to the Account Director the Account Manager will work closely with the project management, strategy, and creative teams to ensure the client is represented, opportunities are acted upon, and work is consistently delivered on time, on brief, on brand and on budget. Whether you are acting as the day-to-day point of contact for client comms on selected games; ensuring you have a deep understanding of the client’s business, engaging in complex gaming discussions, producing account documentation or attending client meetings, it will be your passion for gaming and the industry that delivers outstanding results for clients.
To qualify… We are looking for an Account Manager / Creative Account Manager / SAM or similar who is calm under pressure and who can demonstrate:
- Proven creative agency experience, working with big brands and managing multiple clients or key stakeholders.
- Experience with gaming clients and/or passionate about games, mobile games is a bonus.
- A passion for client satisfaction, building relationships that will weather any storms, and making decisions that are client-first.
- Highly proactive – you will need to own the accounts you’re leading and need to make sure that the client’s expectations are managed, understood, and communicated with the wider team.
- The ability to lead proposals and presentations articulately, with incredible brand knowledge and amiability.
- Excellent industry knowledge and a thirst for keeping that knowledge ahead of the curve.
- An awareness and love for the financials and an understanding of how to positively present project scopes and proposals to the client.
- As well as the knowledge and experience to interrogate budgets, you’ll have a strong grasp on budget tracking, forecasting and how that fits into the overall picture.
- Enough confidence in your experience, knowledge and client relationships to overcome unforeseen challenges.
- Meticulous communication skills with the ability to bring all teams together to get the job done and keep the client informed.
- Experience working with your clients to come up with new ideas and ways to develop their digital communications
- Exposure to, and understanding of, the project management process.
In return the Account Manager can expect a fantastic benefits package that includes working on big game titles, early- finish August Fridays, Christmas and summer parties you’ll want to post about, breakfast, fruit, massages, Friday beers and much more, all within an office populated by extremely passionate digital natives who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.