£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – Greater Manchester, M3
An Account Manager is needed to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful integrated marketing communications agencies near Manchester. Expect to work on an exciting retail account overseeing fully integrated campaigns including TV, Social and Press Advertising.
The role will be working remotely in the short term.
With over 300 offices across 125 countries this global marketing communications agency employs thousands worldwide and works with some of the globe’s brightest brands. The Manchester agency is an exciting hub employing over 300 highly talented people all housed within a state-of-the-art 8-acre campus which includes a swimming pool, ghosts a cat named Tom and veg allotments!
The Account Manager will liaise closely with internal creatives, project teams and the client directly, acting as the key go between ensuring campaigns are delivered on time to budget and exceed client expectations.
In more detail the Account manager will:
- Liaise with teams across the agency, including Creative and Production, to ensure campaigns are delivered.
- Write great creative briefs which really bring to life the client’s expectations and inspire great work.
- Manage campaign budgets throughout the project.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and liaising with suppliers.
- Support junior members of the team, providing coaching to aid their development.
To qualify… Whether you call yourself an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Retail Account Manager or Senior Account Executive, we don’t mind, your CV just needs to demonstrate:
- Previous agency experience operating at a similar level within an Integrated or Creative agency, overseeing campaigns for key clients. (Experience working on press advertising campaigns would be a distinct advantage.)
- Highly developed organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work independently to ensure projects are managed effectively.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- The ability to handle large volumes of work – you must be able to cope well under pressure and to tight, fast deadlines;
- A positive attitude!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join one of the largest marketing communications agencies in the UK. In return, you can expect a competitive package, a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development and a working environment that really is hard to beat.