£35 – 45k DOE – Berkshire, Windsor (Flexible Working)
An Account Manager, who has Healthcare / Pharmaceutical experience, is needed to join an award-winning healthcare agency, based in Windsor (the only town good enough for The Queen). Whether you are an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager looking for your next step-up, we would love to hear from you!
This role is currently working from home, but once restrictions change you will be expected to attend the office in Windsor 2-3 days a week.
Already the 8th best small agency in the UK, this independent, award winning creative communications agency, is renowned for working right across the health and well-being space, delivering local, international and global campaigns for a variety of pharma clients. They are now seeking a lovely human to help other lovely humans make amazing healthcare campaigns.
Joining as an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of key client accounts, helping to shape agency responses to client briefs and managing workflow through the agency and client review platforms, with support and direction from the senior team. Whether you are developing communication strategies, networking and building relationships with clients, co-ordinating campaigns, producing compelling copy, exploring routes to market or developing a deep understanding of client objectives, it will be your passion for healthcare / pharmaceutical that helps deliver excellent results for clients.
To qualify… You should be an Account Manager / Senior Account Executive / SAM / Client Services Manager / Junior Account Manager / Junior Brand Manager / PR or Marketing Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Agency or client-side experience – either as a Senior Account Executive, Marketing Support or Junior Brand Manager.
- You are naturally curious and have a proven track record working in creative communications and healthcare to deliver impactful solutions across the marketing mix.
- Knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice.
- Experience delivering tactical campaigns across the multi-channel mix.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- An understanding of marketing and media strategy alongside content creation across both traditional and digital formats;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Creativity and an ideas-driven approach.
In return expect to join a lively team of agency professionals who are passionate about delivering first class healthcare campaigns to their clients.