£40k+ DOE & an Excellent Benefits Package – London, Bristol, Manchester or Birmingham – HYBRID
A talented Account Manager is needed to join a strategic, creative communications consultancy, operating across the infrastructure, and built environment industries. Whether you are an experienced Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive looking for the jump up to account management, this is a unique opportunity to progress your career working on some of the biggest clients and projects in the sector.
For over 25 years this highly regarded communication consultancy has won multiple awards, by combining insight, intelligence, and creative communications expertise to deliver measurable impact for clients, that include government departments, combined authorities, private developers and most of the top 20 major UK contractors. They are renowned for paving the way for some of the most ambitious, society-changing projects UK-wide and supporting clients corporately to achieve their business objectives. Due to ongoing success, they are now seeking an Account Manager who is looking for a fresh, exciting opportunity in a growing, award-winning team.
Working closely with the Account Director the Account Manager will take the lead managing the delivery of account requirements. On a day-to-day basis expect to design, manage and roll-out leading communications strategies, pitch media, measure results, inject creative ideas, act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients and anything else necessary to ensure innovative campaigns continually exceed client expectations.
Hybrid Working is on offer, it is expected that you will attend the office (London, Bristol, Manchester or Birmingham, you choose) at least once a week. Our client is open to discuss all flexible working options.
To qualify… You should be a PR Account Manager / B2B Account Manager / B2B Communications Manager / Senior Account Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Strong B2B communications experience
- Experience in corporate communications and reputation management
- Experience in a similar Account Management role, experience within the infrastructure or construction space is highly desirable
- Excellent time management – you are comfortable managing several accounts, ensuring deliverables are met
- Excellent relationship management – you are able to develop long-term collaborative relationships with clients and colleagues
- Active account management – You are able to identify opportunities, issues and risks and take the appropriate action in collaboration with the client and the account team
- Account organisation – you are able to delegate workload and mentor account executives
- New business – you can identify, and support account leads with the generation and development of new business opportunities and organic growth
- You are a trusted advisor, viewed as a competent and knowledgeable operator, giving consistently sound advice and demonstrating strong communications expertise
- You are attentive and good at listening, questioning and understanding. You bring energy and enthusiasm, are creative and proactive at generating ideas and you play an active role in translating client needs into tasks and deliverables; flexing and responding as those needs change and evolve.
In return, you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in infrastructure communications. You’ll have access to their industry-leading professional development and benefits package. Here and some of the perks:
- Performance bonuses (company and individual)
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays and bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Team and individual training
- £500 personal development fund
- Fitness and social funds