£40 – 45k DOE + Bonus (OTE £80 – £100K) – Cheshire, SK9 & Hybrid Home Working + Car Allowance
An Account Manager / Sales Manager who has experience in ERP and/or Managed Services is needed to join a leading Managed Service Provider based in Cheshire. You can expect a fantastic opportunity to take a consultative, strategic approach to maximising sales for a ground-breaking MSP.
For over 30 years, this leading IT Consultancy has developed a service portfolio including private & public cloud provision and full in-house, UK based 24*7 monitoring and operations to all customers. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented Account Manager / Sales Manager to join their award-winning team that includes some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Joining the as the Account Manager / Sales Manager you will be responsible for closing business from existing base accounts along with ensuring customer service is set to the highest possible standard. Whether you are promoting ERP & Managed services to customers, identifying market opportunities, setting account plans, reporting any concerns, renewing contracts, implementing any sales/ marketing campaigns, producing pipeline and forecast reports, or producing 1 piece of content (written or video) for use on digital platforms, it will be your consultative sales approach that delivers outstanding results.
In short, the Account Manager will lead by example, providing incredibly high levels of service and professionalism. You will fully own customer sales requirements and issues, working cross functionally, to provide effective documentation, handovers, on-boarding and off-boarding (if appropriate) of customers.
To qualify… You should be an Account Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Account Manager / Customer Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A proven track record in Account Management, specifically to ERP and/or Managed Services Customers
- A consultative sales style, with the ability to advise, offer guidance and support customers with the aim of closing more opportunities.
- A strong ability to collect and analyse data, to accurately measure all aspects of sales performance, spotting issues and problems before they become a burning issue/problem.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills, alongside good commercial and business awareness.
- A full understanding of the sales funnel and sales process to effectively win new business from existing accounts
- You are a driven, results orientated individual.
- You are a true team player, capable of leading new members of the team.
- A strict attention to detail, and the ability to drive that professional and meticulous approach.
- The ability to build relationships quickly and easily with customers and suppliers.
- You must be a starter-finisher, able to drive things through to conclusion.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly adaptable and able to work under extreme levels of pressure should the need arise.
This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager / Sales Manager, who is looking for variety, responsibility and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.
In return you can expect benefits such as:
- Car allowance
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- 22 days holiday
- Your birthday off as a holiday
- 2 family holiday days at Christmas
- Staff discount platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 access to helplines and counselling services
- £500 bonus for outstanding employee of the month award (Subject to nomination and selection as winner)
- £1000 recruitment referral subject to our referral policy
- On-site parking
- Staff breakout room with pool table, massage chair and play station console.