£35-40k (DOE) + BENEFITS – Bristol, / Hybrid Home Working
An Account Manager, with strong copy skills and a flair for PR and Comms is needed to join a fast growing and friendly PR agency based near Bristol. Expect to play a vital role imparting your PR, digital and writing expertise to a client base within the finance, tech, property and construction sectors.
Founded in 2005, this well-established and highly respected PR and digital communications agency delivers outstanding social, PR, comms and strategy solutions for their clients (which includes: Landbay, Just Mortgages and SmartSearch – to name just a few). Due to continued success they are now seeking an Account Manager to join their talented team to play an instrumental role within the agency, building strong client relationships and producing plenty of targeted content (blogs, press releases, articles etc.).
Acting as the lynchpin between clients and the agency, the Account Manager will be the lead point of contact for their portfolio of clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to deliver PR and Comms strategies, target online and offline comms, write amazing copy, develop inspirational ideas, identify new opportunities, craft captivating press releases, identify media outlets and much more. Put simply, your role as an AM is to go above and beyond ensuring content delivers, relationships stay strong and clients stay happy.
To qualify… Whether you call yourself an Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Manager, PR Account Manager, Client Services Manager, Senior Account Executive, Copywriter or similar, we don’t mind, you just need a CV that can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Account Management / Client Relationship / PR role;
- Strong writing skills (expect to produce blogs, articles, press releases and more);
- That you are a people person who loves making friends with clients, journalists and those around you;
- Experience in delivering PR, digital and journalistic solutions that meet client needs;
- The ability to juggle multiple account management projects whilst maintaining a sharp attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Limited only by your own ambition this is a great opportunity for an eager and hard-working Client Account / PR professional to take this role and expand it. In return expect a collaborative and friendly team, generous bonus schemes and unlimited opportunities to expand and progress in your career.