£30 – 45k DOE – Surrey, KT13
An Account Manager / US Key Account Manager is needed to join a fast-paced business specialising in the supply of design-led gifts to both consumers and retailers worldwide. Expect an exciting and varied role, which will see you winning new business and growing existing relationships for leading clients in the UK and US. (Some international travel may be required).
With more than 10 years’ experience in the wedding and party industry, this friendly company design and sell a wide range of products for weddings, baby showers and hen parties and general parties. They design all their own products and supply most high street retailers including large department stores to independent retailers worldwide. This rapidly growing company are now looking for an Account Manager / US Key Account Manager to join the team.
Working as part of their dynamic Sales Team the Account Manager / US Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing a selection of accounts, meeting clients, and promoting the brand.
In more detail the Account Manager / US Key Account Manager will:
- Make product and range selections with buyers to maximise revenue by targeting their specific customer base.
- Advise and assist on visual merchandising to help achieve faster sell through rates.
- Negotiate price and other trading terms to maximise revenue and maintain margin.
- Maintain and generate long-lasting and effective relationships.
- Review and process trade applications.
- Attend trade shows and company meetings.
To qualify… You should be an Account Manager / US Key Account Manager / Senior Account Manager / Retail Account Manager / Sales Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- The ability to multi-task and enjoy a varied work pattern where you will be doing different tasks each day.
- Experience of working directly with retail buyers or account managers;
- You are fun, sociable with great face to face skills.
- Proven negotiating skills.
- You are computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel .
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
- You are highly organised.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- Knowledge of UK retail industry (ideally specifically in gifts or stationary).
In return the US Key Account Manager can expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities and benefits.