£32500.00 – £37000.00
A Part II Architect is sought for an extraordinary architectural practice specialising in the design of bridges and infrastructure. This role can be based from the London or Maidenhead offices and involves active participation in infrastructure and bridge design projects, emphasizing collaborative teamwork both internally and externally.
Founded in 2006, this specialist architectural practice works within the field of bridge and infrastructure design with distinctive designs that serve communities, strengthen identity, and generate value around the world.
Joining as a Part II Architect you will be leading specific project components with support from the team, requiring proficiency in creating 3D models, sketches, diagrams, renders, plans, and documents. Client engagement is a crucial aspect, involving liaisons and presentations to the public and stakeholders.
To qualify… You could be a Part II / Architect / Designer with an interest in urban design, infrastructure and bridges and a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- A university degree with at least a Part 2 Architecture qualification (or equivalent), or an Engineering qualification with relevant experience in the design of bridges.
- Proven professional experience in a design or architecture practice as part of a design team, with excellent design skills, technical detailing skills, and experience delivering drawing packages.
- Demonstrable awareness and passion for bridge and infrastructure architecture and design in the public realm.
- Enthusiasm for spoken, written, and visual communication of design.
- Confidence in leading a design or packages of work within a project.
- Capacity to understand work schedules and how to deliver them to deadlines.
- High motivation and enthusiasm, using initiative to develop tasks with senior support.
- Capacity to successfully work in several projects simultaneously.
- Proven 3D modelling skills. Rhino and Grasshopper experience preferrable.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
- Additional proficiency in German and/or French will be highly valuable.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you can expect a great working environment, with excellent benefits that include company performance related bonus, 4% contribution to pension scheme, long service award scheme, bonus referral for new staff members, weekly flexitime system, cycle to work and electric vehicle lease schemes, seasonal social events plus much more.