£48 – 50K DOE + Benefits – Hertfordshire, AL1
A Business Analyst / Product Owner is needed to join a leading full-service digital agency in St Albans, just 20 minutes from London. If you have experience in undertaking requirements analysis for digital solutions and are looking for a new challenge, then we would like to hear from you.
Option for Hybrid Working is available.
Employing over 40 people this fast growing, award winning agency is a Google, Microsoft, EPiServer, Sitecore and Kentico Partner who work at the very forefront of the digital industry. Since 1995 their strategic, creative and technical solutions have assisted leading businesses (Metrobank, NSPCC and Girl Guiding to name just a few) develop highly effective and engaging online experiences. They are now seeking a Business Analyst / Product Owner to gather, document and analyse requirements for large scale digital solutions for top brands.
The Business Analyst / Product Owner will use their passion for customer experience to translate complex business requirements into leading solutions. You will be responsible for contributing to the work of business managers and strategic product owners to define a product strategy and roadmap. Whether you are interpreting and documenting business requirements; prioritising and managing the product backlog; identifying product risks; performing release planning; supporting the implementation of solutions or advocating on behalf of the customer, it will be your experience in interpreting and documenting business requirements for digital solutions, that ensures outstanding results.
To qualify… You should be a Business Analyst / Product Owner / Technical Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst / Digital Producer / Business Analyst / Technical Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Substantial business analysis experience in a digital and/or technical project role.
- The ability to effectively prioritise a large backlog by balancing and championing both business and customer needs.
- Strong working knowledge of current and emerging web technologies.
- Full project and development lifecycle experience, from requirements capture and design through to supporting the testing and delivery.
- Detailed understanding of responsive web sites, IA/UX, prototyping, design, build and third-party integration.
- Experience in the use of formal structured methodologies and representation methods (e.g. UML and use cases, BPM, root cause analysis).
- You are a highly organised, creative problem solver with a collaborative approach.
- You embrace the ambiguity and work effectively through ambiguity to form clear and achievable requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Analytical thinking with the ability to articulate technology in simple terms, understanding the impact of change on the business and providing necessary support.
- Experience of interpreting and documenting business requirements for complex web projects, including planning and taking part in workshops for requirements and business process capture.
- You are open to travel and to work on client site if required from time to time.
- Ideally you will have an agency background.
Experience in creating annotated wireframes would be an advantage.
As an Investor in People this vacancy offers a Technical Business Analyst / Digital Business Analyst a unique opportunity to join an expanding organisation that prides itself on building brilliant web solutions all within a fun and highly rewarding environment.