£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – London, EC4N / Hybrid Working Options
A city-based boutique consultancy firm specialising in delivering Operations and Technology solutions to the investment management industry is searching for a number of experienced Business Analysts and Implementation Consultants to join their growing practice, lead change and deliver value to some of the world’s largest and most complex asset managers, asset owners and asset servicers.
With over 35 years’ experience working with the investment management community, this leading consultancy delivers impactful and effective solutions to today’s complex business problems. As a result of continued growth, they are now seeking Business Analysts and Implementation Consultants who have experience in buy-side investment management operations, change and technology to join their UK team.
The Business Analysts should have strong business systems and data analysis skills. Candidates must demonstrate experience and expertise in complex business data analysis and functional requirements gathering and documentation and must have a proven ability to liaise between business, implementation, and technology teams, managing and facilitating change.
Implementation Consultants must demonstrate proven experience and expertise in the implementation of one or more of the following: Bloomberg, Charles River, BlackRock Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Fidessa, and Enfusion, or other market leading vendors.
The Business Analyst and Implementation Consultant candidates should have substantial subject matter expertise across the investment management domains, but specifically portfolio management and analytics, trade order management and compliance. Additional experience in investment risk management, performance measurement trade operations, data management, investment accounting, client reporting, fund accounting or administration is a plus.
They will be expected to partner with client resources including operational users, business analysts, project managers, and operations personnel; and participate in recurring client status update meetings and working sessions, potentially including senior management.
To qualify… We would like to hear from experienced candidates with successful track records in delivering relevant projects. Ideally, your CV should include:
- 4 years + experience delivering investment management operations and technology projects.
- Experience in working collaboratively with clients; experience in conducting client interviews to identify requirements and strengths/weaknesses in current processes.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to deal with challenging, changing, and fast paced environments.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to potentially work abnormal work schedules.
- Strong listening skill coupled with the desire to learn and advance.
In return, we offer the successful Business Analysts and Implementation Consultants:
- An inclusive and collaborative workplace
- A commitment to complete transparency from the top down
- Dedication to achieving a flexible work-life balance
- Support for community involvement and charitable initiatives
- Employee engagement programs
- Professional development
- Excellent benefits