£Negotiable DOE + Benefits – Oxfordshire, OX1
A creatively minded Business Consultant, who has a willingness to learn and desire to leave the world a better place is needed to join a specialist consultancy that leverages the power of visual aids to help people understand anything that’s big, complex, ambiguous or difficult. Working alongside a talented team of Illustrators, Software Developers, and other Consultants you will have a key hand in producing easy to understand, bite sized visuals that help clients see their systematic problems and how they can change them.
It is not expected that you will have experience in all areas of the role, what is KEY is your raw intelligence, excellent analytical skills, an ability to hold and make sense of a high volume of complex or ambiguous concepts. You will also be curious, open, and have outstanding collaborative skills and a willingness to learn and progress.
This innovative consultancy combines visual and systems thinking techniques to represent change across all stages of the transformation lifecycle. Working with organisational leaders, programme directors and cross-industry groups, they make conceptual maps that give everyone a shared image of what’s going on, and where the potential problems lie. They are growing fast and are looking for a Business Analyst / Business Consultant to join their tight-knit team in this client facing role.
Working with a diverse and dynamic team you will be a creatively minded Business Consultant, keen to learn new skills and ready to be challenged. You’ll be working with complex real-world business processes, creating visual representations to identify and map systemic patterns to bring shared meaning to clients. Whether you are gathering data, analysing internal systems / hierarchies, organising client data-gathering workshops, producing visual interactive system maps, presenting solutions to clients, or spotting new opportunities, it will be your self-starter mentality and passion to make a difference in the world that delivers outstanding results.
Please include a cover message outlining why you are interested in this role and how your experience demonstrates you’re a good fit for the role.
To qualify… You could be a creative Business Consultant / Business Analyst / Client Advisor / Customer Consultant / Systems Advisor / Business Systems Consultant or similar, we don’t mind, as long as your CV and Cover Letter demonstrates:
- Experience in consultancy or a similarly client facing role ideally within the professional services or tech industries.
- A passion for systems and visual thinking.
- Raw intelligence, excellent analytical skills and an ability to hold and make sense of a high volume of complex or ambiguous concepts.
- Curiosity, openness and outstanding collaborative skills: you will be self-aware, ready to challenge and be challenged, with a strong desire to develop.
- Proven ability to self-organise and a proactive attitude, looking for problems to solve
- An aptitude for consulting, to see the bigger picture; to be able to represent it back to clients in a way that is meaningful and powerfully simple.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you can build rapport quickly.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible and to see challenges as opportunities.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to structure work activities into a coherent project plan.
This is a rare opportunity for a Business Consultant to join a fantastic consultancy who really believes in making a difference and who provides a great workplace for their employees to thrive and grow.