Basic + Uncapped Commission (Year 1 – OTE £40–80k) – London, Full Time Remote
A Business Development Executive / Sales Representative are needed to join one of the UK’s leading property investment training providers. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to earn uncapped commission and learn from one of the best sales training and coaching team in the world, then we want to hear from you!!
Providing world-class property education, this leading consultancy helps their clients to achieve 6-7 figures from their property business. They are now seeking driven and talented Sales Executives / Telesales Representatives, to help property business owners create breakthroughs and enrol in their leading training program.
Enjoying full training and warm leads (no prospecting) the Sales Executive / Property Business Consultants will take calls from pre-qualified prospects and help them determine whether their training program(s) are a good fit. The right person will come from a Telesales / Business Development environment and be used to nurturing the sales process, explaining key benefits, generating leads and building rapport to convert conversations into closed deals.
To qualify…You should be a Sales Executive / Telesales Rep / Sales Representative / High Ticket Closer / Business Development Exec / Property Business Consultants / New Business Exec / Telemarketer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experienced in a telesales, telemarketing, high-ticket closing sales role;
- You are confident, energetic and self-motivated;
- Excellent administration and computer skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- A track record of closing deals and success in a sales environment;
- The ability to build up relationships and build rapport over the phone;
- You have a hard-working mentality;
- You are coachable and willing to learn;
- You care more about the client than the sale;
- You are excited by the opportunity to help business owners get more customers.
- Willing to work weekdays, 1 weekend day per month and some evenings.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team.