£30 – 35k basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £60K) – Home working, Full Time Remote (UK)
A Business Development Executive / Sales Executive is needed to join one of the UK’s leading sales agencies. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work from home and earn uncapped commission, then we want to hear from you!!
With years of experience in business development, marketing, and sales, in a vast array of sectors, this exciting sales agency specialise in strategic consultative sales and business development. Renowned for supercharging business growth for clients, they spend the time to understand and learn about client businesses and become their extended arm for business growth. They are now seeking driven and talented Business Development Executives / Sales Executives, to hunt down new leads.
In more detail the Business Development Executives / Sales Executives can expect:
- To utilise your LinkedIn experience, to search for contacts. Emailing, Messaging and cold calling will be required.
- To call your contacts, in a consultative approach, and arrange an introduction for further discussion.
- A very straight forward process that allows you to earn a good salary without being bogged down in time consuming tasks.
- Two team meetings a day, one in the morning before starting the ‘hunt’ and one in the evening to see how the day has progressed.
- To be in constant contact throughout the day with the team through team chat or Zooms.
- A custom-made sales platform CRM, which is used as the primary form of communication. This is used for all contacts to be stored, e-mail, SMS, LinkedIn comms and VOIP. It’s very easy to use, and training will be provided.
Commissions are awarded once an introduction has taken place. You are not required to be on the meeting or close the sale.
To qualify…You should be a Business Development Exec / Sales Executive / Sales Representative / New Business Exec / Sales Development Representative / Lead Generator / Lead Gen Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Business Development experience with proven track record.
- Previous recruitment experience.
- Have a multitude of experience in different sectors, however primarily technology / SAAS, healthcare / pharmaceutical, would be advantageous.
- LinkedIn experience – this is essential.
- You can search / hunt / prospect your own contacts. You must have a hunter mentality (like hunting for potential candidates when recruiting, hence the recruitment experience).
- Good verbal communication and writing skills.
- You are a motivated glass half full personality and can work on your own autonomously. You are used to working from home on a permanent basis.
- You can work across 4 products / services (spinning several plates).
- You are a team player – they are a small team therefore it’s essential to all work together.
- That you want to manage your own accounts for the long term, deliver results and achieve good commissions whilst feeling good about being part of a small team with a long-term outlook.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team. In return you can expect to work from home (no commute), a good salary and uncapped commission, your birthday off, all IT / VOIP equipment provided and a role where you truly get back what you put in.