€40 – 50K (Year 1 OTE) – Commission Only Uncapped – Other Europe, Ireland (Remote Working)
We are seeking motivated New Business Development Execs to join a leading Sales and Marketing Agency based in Ireland & London. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to progress your sales career in an amazing company and you have experience in selling high ticket products and services, then we want to hear from you!!
Renowned for helping clients create a solid online presence, this innovative agency delivers strategies that generate more qualified leads and close more sales in less time using cutting edge Artificial Intelligence & Advanced Sales Strategies. They are now seeking a team of sale professionals to work across various sectors including Hospitality, Beauty, Rapid Antigen Testing, Microbacterial surface protection and the financial sector and many more.
This role is a commission only, working from home position with flexible working hours. You will be part of a high performing team. It is expected you will work 4 hours per day although there is no limit to the number of hours that you can put in. The more you sell the more you earn. Full training will be provided on all the products and services.
Working at the very forefront of the business you will be tasked with lead generation/ outbound sales calls / messages to new potential business and to build relationships with existing business. The right person will come from a Telesales / Business Development environment and be used to nurturing the sales process, explaining key benefits, generating leads, and building rapport to convert conversations into closed deals.
In more detail the Business Development Executive will:
- Identify Sales Opportunities across multiple platforms.
- Generate leads for the Business using calls and Direct Message.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with client.
- Track and report campaign performance to make sure that client targets are been met and exceeded.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team for best-in-class Ad Creative.
To qualify…You should be a Sales Executive / Telesales Rep / Sales Representative / High Ticket Closer/ Business Development Exec / New Business Exec / Telemarketer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experienced in a telesales, telemarketing, sales role;
- The ability to generate your own leads;
- You are confident, energetic and self-motivated;
- Excellent administration and computer skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- A track record of closing deals and success in a sales environment;
- The ability to build up relationships and build rapport over the phone.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of a remote team. In return expect a generous holiday allowance and a great commission rate.