£60000.00 – £60000.00
A Business Development Manager with construction experience is needed to join a leading property restoration specialist company based in London. Expect an exciting role working closely with the Operations Team where you will focus on developing customer awareness of services and building relationships with both existing and new clients.
Established in 2005, this innovative company have forged a reputation for remarkable non-scaffold transformations using a unique process called façade gommage® the worlds leading scaffold-free, dry and non-abrasive façade cleaning technology. The company work as main contractor carrying out all elements of façade restoration work with minimal disruption, from façade surveying and painting to new stonework and roofing. Their portfolio of projects includes historic landmarks such as King’s College Cambridge, the Bank of England and Somerset House.
Working at the forefront of the company this role involves identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities within the sector, expanding the customer base, and maintaining regular contact with existing clients. Additionally, responsibilities encompass providing detailed progress updates to the Managing Director, managing the proposal and quotation process, developing sales presentations, attending networking events and client meetings, maintaining an organized client database, ensuring timely responses to inquiries, and emphasising the value of services during negotiations to maximize profit margins. The focus is on building strong, long-term client relationships and adapting strategies based on market dynamics for sustained business growth.
To qualify… You should be a Business Development Manager / Strategic Account Manager / Sales and Marketing Lead with construction experience or similar who can demonstrate the following:
- A proven sales track record.
- Previous experience and/or a passion for architecture, stone masonry, building cleaning systems and reparation.
- Demonstrable record of consistently overachieved sales targets.
- Effective team member with the ability to orchestrate the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- The ability to promote the value of Thomann-Hanrys services in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and the ability to operate in a dynamic sales organisation.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent MS package skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Business Development Manager to progress their career in a progressive and friendly company that will reward you with many benefits including annual bonus, birthday and Christmas leave, company pension scheme and increased overtime weekend and unsocial hour pay rates plus much more.