£30k Base + Uncapped Commission (OTE £50K) – London, N11 (80% Office Based)
A Business Development Manager / Sales Manager is needed to join a leading provider of Property Guardianships. If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to earn uncapped commission and be a part of an inclusive team with an exceptional culture, then we want to hear from you!!
Providing peace of mind to property owners through enhanced Property Guardianship, this innovative company expertly secure and maintain vacant properties with their bespoke end-to-end solution, creating aspiring communities and offering working professionals affordable and flexible living opportunities. They are now seeking a driven and talented Business Development Manager / Sales Manager, to nurture and create new business opportunities. (Warm sales leads are provided, no lead generation is required).
Joining as the Business Development Manager / Sales Manager you will:
- Structure meetings with prospective clients
- Nurture new business accounts
- Create and close new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Attend networking events
- Send client emails and letter campaigns
- Create and send proposals for new properties
- Upsell hard services e.g., security guards, caretakers and maintenance
- Build client network via LinkedIn
- Attend site visits with prospective clients
- Calculate financial viability of all deals you do, in line with set bench marks
The right person will come from a Sales / New Business Development environment and be used to nurturing the sales process, explaining key benefits and building rapport to convert conversations into closed deals.
To qualify…You should be a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Executive / Sales Representative / Business Development Exec / Property Business Consultant / New Business Exec or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Strong experience in a Sales / BDM role
- Proven successful track record in a thriving sale driven team
- Experience in meeting targets and KPIs
- Great communication and negotiating skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you have a full UK Driving licence. You will have access to pool cars and will be provided with a company mobile phone.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team.
In return you can expect:
- Local offices with free parking
- Bright office with free tea, coffee, bottled water and snacks. Premises is also situated on a lake and there is an onsite cafeteria with lots of indoor and outdoor seating
- The office also has a break out room with 55inch tv with Netflix
- Lending library with self-development books
- Courses offered for job specific development and full onboarding package for new team members
- Regular team social events