£Negotiable Package (Basic + Bonus) – up to £120k – Greater Manchester, M2 (Hybrid working options are available)
A tech savvy Business Development Manager / Sales Consultant is needed to join the sales team of a rapidly growing legal tech start up. Working from their Manchester HQ, expect a fantastic opportunity to take a consultative, strategic approach to maximising new business sales for a ground-breaking tech start-up.
With their intelligent, conversational software and a mission to change how businesses understand and interact with contracts this exciting tech start-up are disrupting the legal market. Boasting 900% revenue growth year-on-year from 2020 to 2021 and global ambitions, this is a rare opportunity for a proactive Corporate Sales Consultant / New Business Development Manager, who is passionate about solving problems through technology and software to really progress their skillset and career path.
Working closely with the Sales Development Reps & the marketing team the Corporate Sales Consultant / New Business Development Manager will be responsible for spotting, negotiating, and closing corporate level opportunities.
In more detail the Business Development Manager / Sales Consultant will:
- Proactively prospect for opportunities with new customers.
- Deliver sales forecasting and manage opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Focus on selling business outcomes with a solutions sales approach.
This is a highly unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Sales Consultant looking to make a real impact and reap the rewards this brings. In return, expect a harmonious and friendly environment, an uncapped commission scheme and a supportive team that will help you reach your full potential.
To qualify… You should be a Corporate Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager / New Business Development Consultant / Sales Manager / Corporate Account Manager / B2B Sales Manager / Sales Consultant / New Business Manager / Sales Account Manager / BDM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a tech Sales / New Business Development / Sales Consultant role.
- Experience of working within the tech space, with a particular focus on SaaS
- Strong business development experience, particularly new business
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build rapport across key stakeholders quickly
- A proven track record in building a strong business pipeline and converting sales
- An ability to thrive and prioritise in fast-paced environment
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, flexible, and adaptable nature
- Good research skills, negotiation skills, resilience, attention to detail and determination to win.
This is a fantastic time to join them at pivotal stage of their journey, with a variety of challenges and a huge scope for progression. You can expect 25 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday, personal learning and development budget, trendy city centre offices with onsite gym and roof terrace, employee share option scheme, monthly socials and the chance to be a part of one of Manchester’s hottest tech start-ups!!