£40000.00 – £45000.00
A BI Developer/ Business Intelligence Analyst is needed to join a global leader in plastics manufacturing. Expect a role that requires a mix of technical skills, data analysis experience and effective communication to support data-driven decision-making and enhance the company’s performance.
For over 65 years this organisation has provided a collaborative, consultative approach to deliver unique solutions that help customers achieve better business results. With a fantastic culture based on their core values: Collaboration, Integrity, Drive for Excellence and Respect and a leading benefits package it is no wonder the average length of service is 15 years.
Reporting to the ICT Manager the BI Developer/ Business Intelligence Analyst will develop and deliver tools and visualisations to the company to aid in problem solving and monitoring business results. Responsibilities include gathering business intelligence from various sources, contributing to market strategies, staying updated on industry trends, promoting data exploration through interactive visualisations, prototyping, testing, and maintaining BI resources, working in Data warehouse design and development, evaluating BI tools, managing data, and performing other assigned duties. This position requires a blend of technical skills, data analysis, and effective communication to facilitate data-driven decision-making within the organisation.
The role will be remote, but it is expected you will attend the office in Glenrothes at least one day a month.
To qualify… You could be a BI Developer/ Business Intelligence Analyst / Business Data Analyst / BI Specialist / Reporting Analyst / Data Integration Analyst or similar with a cv that demonstrates:
- A degree in a relevant field in IT.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and analytical tools
- Proficiency in developing impactful visualisations using Microsoft Power BI.
- Expertise in integrating BI visualisations with Microsoft Sharepoint and Office 365.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing and implementing analytical tools across various aspects of a manufacturing organisation including front-end and support functions.
- Preferred experience with Azure data warehouse.
- Preferred experience with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
This is an excellent opportunity for a BI Developer / Business Intelligence Analyst to progress their career within a friendly team. In return you can expects an amazing benefits package that includes Pension (8.4%), Gap, Life and Accident Insurance, Sick Pay, Holidays, Discretionary bonus, and much more.