£40 – 50k DOE + Excellent Benefits – Leeds, Leeds / Hale
A Business Systems Analyst is needed to shape the future of technology for a specialist services supplier. Working from their offices in Leeds / Hale, expect an exciting opportunity to shape this newly created role within a values-driven, fast-paced, and growing national business, the role is pivotal to their continuous improvement, future success, and could naturally progress into a more senior position.
This role will be a mixture of working remotely and from their offices – either Leeds or Hale. It is expected that you will attend the office 2-3 days a week.
From building maintenance to window and specialist cleaning, platform hire and equipment testing our client are renowned for delivering a superb service anywhere in the UK. Proud to be an Investors in People Gold accredited business, they work as one team and ensure that career development is a top priority. Due to continued success, they are now seeking an IT Systems Engineer / Systems Analyst to produce and implement a technical road map, aligning software architecture and process to guarantee efficiency / effectiveness and competitive advantage.
Joining as the inhouse expert the Business Systems Analyst will have responsibility for designing, integrating, building, testing, maintenance, and on-going operations of their business systems. You will use your skills and experience to design and architect software and system modules that come together to form a fully functioning solution to drive their business forward.
In more details the Business Systems Analyst will:
- Be responsible for their software and systems across operations (JobWatch), finance (Sage200), sales/CRM (Maximiser), health and safety, HR (Cascade), and fleet management functions. You will provide guidance, coaching and troubleshooting to assist colleagues as they embrace new and improved ways of working.
- Understand the importance of ensuring that data output from systems is of high-quality to facilitate variance/trend analysis and decision making.
- Represent the business with external supply partners to ensure all systems are operating at optimal levels, ensuring best value, and driving improvements when and where required. You will need to write technical specifications including use cases, prototype screen designs, flow diagrams and testing requirements.
- Be adept at analysing data and preparing well-structured business cases and project plans.
- Lead opportunities to improve the software architecture when appropriate in line with business goals. You will source, introduce, and drive the development of best-in-class systems and cutting-edge technology solutions.
To qualify… You could be a Business Systems Analyst / Business Analyst / Systems Engineer / Systems Analyst / Systems Architect / Systems Administrator / IT Systems Administrator / Business Systems Administrator / Technical Architect / Systems & Technology Partner or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience as a Systems Analyst, Systems Engineer, Systems Architect or a similar role;
- You are a great communicator with the people skills to explain brilliant technical ideas with ease to a broad range of stakeholders (verbal and written). Motivational, coaching, and negotiating skills of benefit also.
- Highly organised with project management and analytical skills.
- Technical skills – Hands on experience of (or enthusiasm for) DevOps, AWS, API integration, infrastructure as code, public cloud providers, coding, data warehousing/BI tools.
- An understanding and hands on experience of designing and developing backend software engineering principles.
- Experience of designing and delivering effective technology / systems solutions.
- A proven track record of ensuring systems and technology improvements were successfully adopted and delivered the goals of your organisation over a sustained period.
- Experience supporting stakeholders from a broad range of disciplines – operations, finance, sales support functions and supply chain would be ideal as this role will partner across all areas of our business.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rewarding company at an incredibly exciting time – they are already well established but very ambitious for high growth. They have a hugely talented, friendly, committed team and offer an excellent benefits package that includes, career progression, 25x days holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension plan, flexible Working, free on-site parking and/or a cycle to work scheme for when you do need to come into the office and much more.