£140–155K DOE + Bonus & Share Options. – London, Full Time Remote
A tenacious Chief Commercial Manager, who has experience with surgical medical devices, is needed to join an exciting consultancy who are aiming to be the partner of choice for medical device innovators in ophthalmology. Expect to take the tactical lead over company expansion across Europe (starting with Germany).
This is a fully remote / working from home role, travel to their head office in France and to offices around Europe as they expand will be required to visit key customers and attend training events/exhibitions/conferences.
Reporting to the company President, the Chief Commercial Manager will be responsible for overseeing the execution of the first years’ European strategic commercial development plan, which includes:
- Organisation development – you will work with HR to build the commercial organisation, including job descriptions and hiring of the commercial team.
- Initial expansion, focusing first on Germany, followed by France, Netherlands, and Italy, you will manage country/regional managers to establish sales targets, commission plans and monitor targets.
- Development of a marketing plan.
In short, it will be your excellent sales skills and knowledge of the medical and healthcare industry that drives the success of this innovative consultancy.
To qualify… You could be a Chief Commercial Manager / Commercial Sales Manager / Commercial Manager / Commercial Director / Senior Commercial Manager / Partnerships Manager, we don’t mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Extensive experience in sales; ideally with some Account Management Experience.
- A strong understanding of medical and healthcare industry marketing concepts and trends.
- A track record of success in closed business metrics and selling success throughout career.
- Experience with senior members of target client organisations.
- The ability to use market research and sales data to present opportunities to stakeholders; you are able to quickly understand what makes commercial sense to pursue and what could potentially cost more to explore than it could ever bring in.
- A conceptual knowledge of Project Management and be able to contribute to the overall divisional strategic direction/goal setting.
- An in-depth understanding of the wider market; ability to determine if new, realistic, attainable and profitable opportunities are to be proposed and developed.
- Working knowledge of healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation development and delivery skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- High competency working with Microsoft Office and CRM software.
This is a fantastic role for a Chief Commercial Manager to join a company where you will get to make a huge impact on the companies’ future.