£30k DOE + Benefits – London, N11 (The role is 80% Office Based)
A Client Liaison / Client Account Manager is needed to join a leading provider of Property Guardianships. Expect to play a key role building client relationships and delivering exceptional client service.
Providing peace of mind to property owners through enhanced Property Guardianship, this innovative company expertly secure and maintain vacant properties with their bespoke end-to-end solution, creating aspiring communities and offering working professionals affordable and flexible living opportunities. Due to exciting growth they are now seeking humble, hungry and smart Client Liaisons / Client Account Managers to join their expanding business.
Working at the forefront of the business the Client Liaison / Client Account Manager will be tasked with:
- Structuring meetings with clients
- Sending client emails and letter campaigns
- Ensuring client accounts are maintained and client requests are dealt with in the timescale provided
- Ensuring clients are regularly updated and contacted on a weekly basis, and ensuring client can gain access to properties when required
- Nurturing new business accounts as efficiently as possible to create and close new business opportunities and build a client network via LinkedIn
- Attending networking events
- Closing new property deals with previous clients
- Creating and sending proposals for new properties
- Upselling hard services e.g., security guards, caretakers and maintenance
In short, expect to provide assistance to clients via telephone and meetings to understand clients’ needs, update customers, resolve issues, consult clients to make sure they are getting the most out of the services and anything else necessary to grow revenue and strengthen business relationships.
To qualify… You could be a Client Liaison / Client Account Manager / Account Executive / Customer Service Exec / Client Services Exec / Client Executive / Customer Relationship Executive / Customer Account Exec / Existing Client Account Exec / Sales Account Manager / Client Account Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience In a similar client liaison / sales role
- Proven successful track record in a thriving sale driven team
- Experience in meeting targets and KPIs
- Great communication and negotiating skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you have a full UK Driving licence. You will be based in the office 80% of the time. You will have access to pool cars and will be provided with a company mobile phone.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team.
In return you can expect:
- Local offices with free parking
- Bright office with free tea, coffee, bottled water and snacks. Premises is also situated on a lake and there is an onsite cafeteria with lots of indoor and outdoor seating
- The office also has a break out room with 55inch tv with Netflix
- Lending library with self-development books
- Courses offered for job specific development and full onboarding package for new team members
- Regular team social events