£Base + Bonus (OTE £25K – 35K) – UK Wide, Home Working
A Client Relationship Representative / Customer Success Executive, who has B2B client management experience, is needed to join the UK and Europe’s largest and fastest growing ecommerce marketing company. Working at the forefront of the business, expect to go above and beyond to ensure global clients are engaged, and retained.
This role is 100% remote, with full ongoing training to maximise your potential.
Our client is renowned for helping global brands achieve an extra 20-30% in total revenue using their data-driven email marketing strategies. Due to unprecedented growth, they are now seeking a driven Client Relationship Representative / Customer Success Executive who is seeking an opportunity where their input will make a real difference.
Reporting to the Client Success Manager the Client Relationship Representative / Customer Success Executive, will combine their account management and consultative skills to ensure clients are getting the most out of the service. Whether you are conducting regular check in calls to gauge customer experience; uncovering any client issues; assisting the delivery team with solutions; collecting client referrals & testimonials; negotiating longer contracts or winning back past clients, it will be your excellent communication skills that delivers the best possible service to clients.
To qualify…You could be a Client Relationship Representative / Customer Success Executive / Client Success Representative / Customer Success Executive/ Customer Success Rep / CS Executive / Customer Experience Executive or similar, we don’t mind as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar B2B, client / customer relationship role
- Excellent written and verbal communication with clients
- You can build strong working relationships with clients & ensure the highest possible client satisfaction
- The ability to retain clients every month
- You can ensure the client onboarding, ongoing relationship and offboarding is professional and seamless from start to finish
- The ability to develop new strategies to improve client experience & retention
- You can generate testimonials from existing and past clients
- You are dedicated to learning their service & delivery process and developing your own skills to add as much value to clients as possible
- You are committed to continuous learning about the industry & developing technical knowledge to be a useful team member for clients
- You are willing to attend virtual & in person events with clients and agency partners
For this role you will need:
- A quiet room to work in.
- Fast internet (5 MBPS minimum).
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team.