£Competitive DOE + Bonus & Excellent Benefits – London, SE1 (Hybrid Working)
Calling all Corporate Communication Specialists! We are looking for exceptional candidates with varied experience and wide-ranging perspectives to join a global agency in London. The opportunities to grow and develop your expertise as part of a large team with an enviable client base are endless. You will enjoy exposure to different disciplines and the ability to work across multiple industry sectors.
Our client is a large London based agency who are looking to build their talented team at all levels. They work to consider all audiences, so teams are organised under one campaigning approach drawing on all disciplines including social, digital, traditional media relations, content creation, employee engagement / internal comms and issues management – to reach audiences that matter.
You will be a Communications candidate who will thrive in this reactive and pacey environment, with transferable skills to create meaningful moments. We don’t mind if you have 12 months or 6 years’ experience in a corporate comms environment all you need to be is intellectually curious, creative, collaborative and eager to learn.
To qualify… You could be a Junior Communications Executive / Account Executive / Account Manager / Account Director / Senior Corporate Comms Manager / Internal Communications Manager / Communications Manager / Comms Assistant / Graduate Marketing Communications Executive or similar, we don’t mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Excellent communications (oral and written) & presenting skills.
- Knowledgeable about and adept at working with media and influencers.
- Enthusiastic about the importance of creativity in campaigning.
- Experience in internal communications is desirable.
- Exceptional client (or internal stakeholder) handling skills.
- Confident at quickly becoming a subject matter expert
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop teams.
- Ability to anticipate requests before they are received.
- A positive, flexible and ambitious team player.
- Works well under pressure.
- A good grasp of the financial side of account management.
- Project management.
In return you can expect a competitive salary (depending on experience), 28 days holiday, discretionary bonus, annual salary review, pension, extensive investment in personal development & learning, enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave, private medical insurance, group Income protection, life assurance, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans, regular social, cultural and charitable activities, flexible hybrid working and much more.