£60k + Uncapped Commission – London, W1D (Hybrid Homeworking)
A Consultant, with experience of GHG accounting and the challenges of reaching Net Zero, is needed to join this innovative SaaS platform that provides simple, credible, and affordable climate solutions. Utilising your climate knowledge, you can expect to help thousands of SMEs reach Net Zero.
SMEs come in all shapes and sizes and the source and scale of their Greenhouse Gas emissions reflect that diversity. This ground-breaking firm’s solution is developed on a sector-by-sector basis, working with industry bodies and corporate partners in each sector to reach an industry consensus on the path to Net Zero. Renowned as the trusted route to Net Zero, they enable customers to measure, reduce and compensate for their Greenhouse Gas emissions and provide a unique, sector-endorsed certification, allowing them to credibly communicate their achievements to their customers, employees, investors, and other stakeholders.
Joining as the Climate Consultant / Corporate GHG Consultant you will lead the development of protocols for each sector. Overseeing four key areas Protocol Development, Partner Engagement, Business and Product Development you will apply your climate knowledge and expertise to provide a simple, affordable, and credible solution for businesses looking to reduce their GHG emissions.
You will be responsible for leading the climate thinking throughout the development process, ensuring the resulting Protocol represents an industry consensus of Partners and other industry and climate science players. Your role will also include ongoing liaison with Technical and Commercial Teams to help optimise the underlying platform and develop specific, bespoke solutions for larger customers & enterprise clients.
To qualify… You could be a Climate Consultant / Climate Change Consultant / Greenhouse Gas Emissions Consultant / Corporate GHG Consultant / Emissions Consultant / Sustainability Consultant / Carbon Consultant / Carbon Footprint Consultant / Climate Action Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Detailed knowledge of best practice in corporate GHG accounting and Net Zero requirements (eg. GHG Protocol, Science Based Targets Initiative)
- GHG Protocol training for scope 1 & 2, and scope 3 (with certification), or extensive experience completing carbon inventories
- Experience in conducting product life cycle assessments
- Experience of modelling carbon emissions to 2030, based on commercial corporate activities
- Experience of working with and presenting to clients
- A proven interest in business and environmental issues
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical and communication skills
- Has strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Hybrid working options are available. It is expected that you will attend the office in London, twice a week.
Few roles can combine working within such a rewarding sector plus a diverse, varied, and challenging position. Expect a welcoming environment, fantastic, uncapped commission, and the chance to work in a mission driven business and to make a real difference.