£Negotiable DOE + Profit Share & Benefits – London, E1 (Flexible Home Working)
A Consultant / Senior Consultant, with a background in strategy, a strong consulting toolkit and the motivation to define and build new businesses is needed to join an innovative, boutique consultancy. Undergoing rapid growth, they are leading the way in tackling complex innovation challenges and creating scalable new businesses and ventures. As the Consultant / Senior Consultant you can expect to be freed from the constraints of bigger firms, working directly with the Founding Partners, and with senior stakeholders from some of the most innovative companies in the world, including FTSE100, Future500 and exciting start-ups/scale-ups.
Blending the best of strategy consultancies, digital agencies and venture builder firms, this boutique consultancy is renowned for helping clients build their next £100m business. They work in sectors where innovation and new tech will have some of the greatest impact, shaping the future of healthcare, mobility, energy, consumer products/retail and national security. Due to continued success, they are now seeking Consultants / Senior Consultants to join them in shaping a world in which the largest companies innovate to solve the pressing challenges of our time.
Joining as the Consultant / Senior Consultant you will get the rare opportunity to shape and deliver engaging, empowering work. More specifically, you will:
- Develop growth strategies, identify new growth opportunities, build innovative new propositions, define go-to-market strategies and drive business model innovation
- Lead engaging client interactions; proactively manage client relationships and demonstrate client leadership skills
- Deliver rigorous analysis; synthesising findings and articulating through compelling presentations and reports, which drive decision making
- Be comfortable working in areas of high ambiguity and uncertainty, defining, analysing, and creating new markets
- Work on diverse areas including: defining the future of mobility, building electric vehicle propositions to drive the net zero transition, shaping a space strategy for 2035, driving ecosystem strategies within the healthcare sector, commercialising emerging technologies and defining new business models for AI
- Be a cultural co-founder supporting their ambitions and help shape the business as they grow.
To qualify… You could be a Consultant / Junior Consultant / Senior Consultant / Analyst / Business Analyst / Strategic Analyst / Engagement Lead / Ventures Associate / Strategy & Operations Consultant / Marketing Strategist / Market Research Consultant / Innovation Strategy Consultant / Innovation Strategy Analyst or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a consulting role
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Strong strategy consulting skills and underlying toolkit (storyboarding, structured problem solving, analysis, market sizing, storytelling etc)
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Commercial acumen and rigour
- Intellectual curiosity and an inquisitive mindset
- A comfort with ambiguity, and working in areas where neat market reports don’t exist
- A collaborative working style to drive problem solving and work in partnership with colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication skills & presentation skills
- Initiative and be a self-starter within an agile and fast-paced challenger consultancy environment
This role will be based in London (Shoreditch), with the opportunity to work from home for part of the week. They occasionally travel to see clients across the UK, Europe, and US.
Working alongside a close-knit team of bright, hard-working individuals with backgrounds in strategy, innovation and venture building this is a unique opportunity for like-minded Consultants to join a fast-growing consultancy and achieve big career goals.
In return expect a fantastic package:
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme
- Flexible cash benefits
- Choice of tech
- 25 days holiday
- Events and socials
- Daily exposure to Partners
- The opportunity to shape a start-up
- Cycle to work scheme