£Competitive + Excellent Benefits – London, EC4N / Hybrid Working Options
A city-based boutique consultancy firm specialising in delivering Operations and Technology solutions to the investment management industry is searching for a number of experienced, Consultants to join their growing practice.
With over 35 years’ experience working with the world’s leading investment management firms, this leading consultancy delivers impactful and effective solutions to today’s complex business problems. As a result of continued growth, they are now seeking Consultants who have experience in buy-side investment management operations and technology to join their UK team.
The Consultant will provide subject matter expertise across the investment management spectrum, have significant buy-side investment management and project management skills, and will be comfortable working with limited supervision in a fast-paced client environment with challenging deadlines and priorities.
The Consultant will be responsible for:
- The highest standards of project delivery on each engagement; including the document management lifecycle, project citation template, and similar tools.
- Evaluating and implementing third-party applications from the investment management vendor marketplace.
- Partnering with client resources including operational users, business analysts, project managers, and operations personnel.
- Participating in recurring client status update meetings and working sessions, potentially including senior management and executive-level meetings.
To qualify… We would like to hear from experienced candidates with successful track records in delivering relevant projects. Ideally, your CV should include:
- 5 years + experience delivering investment management operations and technology projects;
- Previous consulting and project management experience.
- Application of project management methodologies and their pragmatic utilization in the investment management industry.
- SME in one or more of the following: portfolio analytics, trade order management, investment risk management, performance measurement, portfolio management, trade operations, data management, investment accounting, client reporting, fund accounting and administration
- Successful track record of project management and / or SME roles on engagements with limited supervision from senior management.
- Experience in working collaboratively with clients; experience in conducting client interviews to identify requirements and strengths/weaknesses in current processes.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to deal with challenging, changing, and fast paced environments.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to potentially work abnormal work schedules.
- Strong listening skill coupled with the desire to learn and advance.
In return, we offer the successful Consultants:
- An inclusive and collaborative workplace
- A commitment to complete transparency from the top down
- Dedication to achieving a flexible work-life balance
- Support for community involvement and charitable initiatives
- Employee engagement programs
- Professional development
- Excellent benefits
This role is suited to candidates with successful track records in delivering asset management operations projects – your current job title could be: Consultant, Business Consultant, Client Consultant, Associate Manager, Associate Business Manager, Consultant, Business Analyst, Process Improvement Consultant, Investment Manager Industry Expert, Asset Management Operations Project Manager, Asset Management Operations Consultant or similar