Up to £33k DOE + Benefits – London, TW1
Can you create viral TikToks for some of the biggest channels in sport? Can you work under the pressure of a sporting pressure cooker to deliver sparkling point of difference copy across social media? Then we would love to hear from you.
A Content Producer / Social Media Content Producer, who has a love & passion for telling the stories of athletes at the peak of their game, is needed to join an award-winning content creation business that work with some of the biggest organisations in sport. Working from fantastic offices in Twickenham, expect to work across leading sports organisations, national governing bodies & events to produce best in class digital content.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in European sport, namely the Premiership Rugby, Team GB, British Athletics, Horse Racing Ireland and Tackle HIV (to name a few), this innovative content creator is renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and Marketing campaigns. Due to several big client wins they are looking for a digitally savvy Content Producer / Social Media Content Producer who has a creative brain with an eye for a good story & the ability to write compelling copy, to join their team.
With knowledge of all key social media platforms, the Digital Content Producer / Social Media Content Producer will work closely with colleagues within the social, editorial & video teams to produce content that feeds into broader strategies for clients to grow the reach, awareness & engagement or their sporting events.
On a day-to-day basis the Digital Content Producer / Social Media Content Producer will:
- Manage & deliver content plans for each client
- Establish client objectives & goals for their digital & social media channels
- Work closely with the Head of Content & Strategy to build strategies for the clients based on their requirements
- Continually develop new & fresh content ideas for channels
- Proactively suggest opportunities & content ideas for all clients
- Provide live sport coverage both remotely & on site
- Utilise analytics to adjust & advise clients on content & strategy updates.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments with digital communications & marketing
Due to the nature of the sporting events that you will cover, you will be required to work on 40 hours/week on a 7-day rota system with weekend & evening work. You will get two days off per week.
To qualify… You should be a Content Producer / Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer / Social Media Manager / Digital Media Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Media Executive / Social Media Executive / Content Marketing Executive / Marketing Communications Manager / Digital Media Executive or who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar content production / social media role
- A passion for sport, storytelling & creation of content
- A creative brain with an eye for a good story & the ability to write compelling copy
- Strong knowledge of all key social media platforms & how they integrate within a social media strategy
- Strong ability to multi-task & think on your feet
- Experience with running paid social media campaigns
- Basic skills within Adobe Creative cloud.
- Experience utilising video clipping platforms such as WSC, Grabyo & Tellyo
- The ability to keep up with & adapt current trends
- A critical brain with an understanding of the role social media plays in the sporting market & the potential pitfalls that can arise.
- Experience working within the sporting landscape is ideal but not critical
In return the Social Media Manager can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands.