£30k DOE + Benefits – Northamptonshire, NN1
A Content Writer / Instructional Designer is needed to join an award-winning agency who are experts in blended learning and digital media. Working from their Northampton office, you can expect to play a key role producing creative, engaging, e-learning, platforms and comms solutions for established brands and blue-chip companies.
For almost two decades, this innovative agency has led the way in delivering inspiring and engaging learning experiences. They don’t just ‘make’ eLearning content, they write, design, animate, film, build and bring to life content that supports companies from Vodafone and Colgate to DHL and IHG. They now need a Content Writer / Instructional Designer, to work as part of a team, to build amazing learning experiences.
Joining as the Content Writer / Instructional Designer, you’ll be involved with projects and global clients right from the start. You will use your excellent communication skills to ensure you understand clients’ brands, values and needs – and work to make sure these are accurately reflected throughout the content you help create.
On a day-to-day basis the Content Writer / Instructional Designer will:
- Create engaging, high-quality stories and storyboards
- Think of new and exciting ways to present eLearning content
- Collaborate with the creative and production teams to ensure boundaries are being pushed whilst aligning with the customer’s needs and include the content and messaging they need
- Communicate with customers to obtain information and sign-off of written content
- Review & proofread projects with the creative team, to ensure the customer’s brief is being met
- Work with the project managers and creative teams to ensure that the projects are within budget, scope and are running on time
To qualify… You could be a Content Writer / Copywriter / Content Executive / E-Learning Content Writer or even a teacher looking for a new role, we don’t mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Experience/Qualifications in Content Creation, Social Media, Marketing, PR or Journalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail, especially when it comes to spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Good storytelling
- Empathy – understanding clients, audience, and learners generally
- Effective time management and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft 365 skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive and organised
- Great team player
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A willingness to occasionally travel to meet clients at their premises
Any exposure to educational and/or learning design sector, an understanding of the Learning and Development sector or a familiarity with rapid eLearning tools would be a bonus but isn’t required.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking for a role where you can make a real difference. In return you will get to work with a team of talented creative visionaries in a relaxed, friendly yet driven environment, with many different perks such as paid for breakfast on Fridays, early finishes, and team drinks.