£Competitive & Excellent Benefits – London, EC2A (Hybrid Working)
A B2B Copywriter or content savvy Account Manager who has B2B marketing experience and copywriting skills is needed to join a leading strategic marketing and communications agency based in Shoreditch, London. Whether you come from a strategy, marketing or copywriting background we don’t mind as long as you have excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills, and experience managing and growing a wide range of clients’ accounts.
There is hybrid working available – it is expected that you will be in the London office (Shoreditch) three days a week.
Working with world leading B2B brands, this successful agency can deliver anything from expert consultancy advice on segmentation, content strategy and marketing automation, to detailed campaign planning, content creation, media relations management and copywriting. They are now seeking a multi-talented Copywriter / Account Manager looking to move into an exciting agency and gain invaluable experience and exposure across several B2B industry sectors (engineering, industrial, technology, healthcare, finance, food, retail and more).
Joining as the Copywriter / Account Manager (B2B) you will be primarily responsible for managing and growing existing strategic clients, alongside copywriting and editing content. Whether you are creating, costing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns, juggling digital, social, PR, or internal comms content or editing copy, copywriting and diligently proofreading or communicating with clients on new and existing campaigns, you will act as the lynchpin that keeps campaigns and copy flowing and clients happy.
To qualify… You could be a B2B Copywriter / Content Manager / Account Manager / Content Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager / or similar who can demonstrate:
- Agency experience account managing and copywriting for B2B clients;
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- An understanding of content creation across both traditional and digital formats;
- Knowing how to use analytics and digital data to develop content strategy and improve content performance
- Proficient in Google Analytics including compiling reports in data studio, or similar software
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Highly developed commercial understanding;
- An ability to identify and exploit growth opportunities within your accounts;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Creativity and an ideas-driven approach;
- The desire and drive to get involved in all aspects of agency life and learn from a fantastic team of industry professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity for career progression by becoming an integral part of an expanding marketing and content agency.