£30 – 35k + Benefits – Leeds, LS12 (Hybrid Working Options)
A Creative Artworker / Senior Artworker is needed to join the growing creative team of an integrated creative agency who nurture many of the UK’s biggest Brands. Expect a fast paced, exciting role creating print artwork for packaging and marketing materials across multiple brand styles.
With over 30 years of international experience working with many of the world’s biggest brands, this innovative agency focusses on unique ideas, intelligent thinking, and inspired design. They have an outstanding reputation for keeping iconic brands engaging and helping challenger brands to find their voice. This exciting company now has an opportunity for an enthusiastic Creative Artworker with an eye for design to join the team.
The Creative Artworker / Senior Artworker will be primarily working on branded FMCG packaging, both locally and globally, for the agency’s newest client, along with assisting on artwork for existing brands. Whether you are working to brand guidelines whilst being creative in your application; delivering outstanding artwork that spans branding, print, digital, NPD and point of sale (POS); being a stickler for detail or providing support to a fantastic team, it will be your superb technical ability that ensures you produce artwork to the very highest standard across both packaging and print for leading brands.
Hybrid working options are available, it is expected that you attend the office at least 3 times a week.
To qualify… You need to have had significant previous Artwork / Creative Artworker / Senior Artworker experience with a strong commercial portfolio showcasing a range of leading FMCG brands. Your CV should also demonstrate:
- A thorough understanding of the print process, along with the ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, accuracy and consistency will be second nature as well as an expert knowledge of all Adobe products and applications.
- You’re passionate about design and brands.
- You have a positive and energetic ‘can do’ attitude, you are a real collaborative team player.
- You are fully competent in all artwork programs:
– Adaptive artwork experience
– Very Good experience in Photoshop & colour knowledge
– 3D software
– Illustrator repro capabilities
– Print ready file knowledge (separations)
– Artpro experience (not essential but would be a bonus).
In return, expect to join a friendly team who truly love what they do with an amazing opportunity to help take the agency to the next level. They look for people that share their passion and who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding environment.