£38 – 42k DOE + Excellent Benefits. – London, EC1N / Hybrid Working
A Creative Producer / Digital Producer, who has a passion for gaming, is needed to join an independent creative agency, who work with some of the biggest brands in gaming and entertainment. Expect an exciting and varied role that will revolve around delivering a wide range of digital content that sits primarily on social including animated videos (2D & 3D) from concept to production.
Hybrid working is available, it is expected that you attend the office in London 2-3 days a week.
For more than a decade, this leading agency has delivered outstanding results for Nintendo, Riot Games (League of Legends), Ubisoft, Sega, Verizon Media and most recently Zynga. With offices in London & LA, they globally employ 70+ specialists covering strategy, creative, social, content, experiential, OOH, and TV. They are now seeking an uber talented Creative Producer / Digital Producer who would relish the opportunity to get involved in some sensational projects.
Joining as the Creative Producer / Digital Producer you will manage the production of digital deliverables (Social / Video (2D & 3D)) from ideation to delivery. On a day-to-day basis expect to think creatively & add your own flair, make suggestions that bridge the gap between ideation and execution, advise on production solutions across video (2D & 3D), develop comprehensive plans for project delivery, conduct internal & external meetings, brainstorm solutions and anything else necessary to ensure the delivery of outstanding digital projects that add value.
To qualify… We are looking for a Creative Producer/ Digital Producer / Video Producer / Digital Project Manager / Post-production Manager or similar who is calm under pressure, loves all things digital and who can demonstrate:
- Hands-on-agency experience working with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static).
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception).
- A willingness to completely immerse yourself in the game’s world, playing the games regularly and understanding the way they work in detail, is integral to the role.
- Good understanding of design standards and practices with a keen eye for detail.
- High-level understanding of post-production roles, functions, capabilities, applications and techniques across Offline, Online, Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, 3D and Sound.
- Experience managing post-production workflows across video, 2D and 3D (Adobe Creative Suite, Nuke, C4D, Maya, etc.)
- Experience budgeting, scoping and supervising 2D and 3D animation projects.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile office environment (from home for now) managing multiple projects at the same time where every day there is something new and project priorities can change very quickly.
- Highly proactive – you will need to own the projects you’re managing and need to make sure that both our client and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick-off.
- Be a team player, willing to help other members when possible.
In return the Creative Producer / Digital Producer can expect a fantastic benefits package that includes working on big game titles, early- finish August Fridays, Christmas and summer parties you’ll want to post about, breakfast, fruit, massages, Friday beers and much more, all within an office populated by extremely passionate digital natives who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.