£38 – 45k (DOE) + Benefits – London, EC2M (Hybrid Working Available)
A CRM Administrator / Salesforce Administrator is needed to join a globally recognised education business ranked as a world leader in their field. Expect to become the go-to-person for all CRM matters.
With a reputation second to none, this unique education group are a world leader in hospitality and culinary education. With 17 campuses in Switzerland, UK, China, and Spain their institutions serve undergraduate and graduate students in more than 100 countries with first class training and education services. Due to ongoing expansion, they are now seeking a CRM Administrator / Salesforce Administrator with superb attention to detail to join their friendly and dynamic team.
Joining as the CRM Administrator / Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining their Salesforce implementation whilst guiding the business through improvements and evolutions to the system. Whether you are developing the roadmap for the platform and own key projects; playing a pivotal role connecting prospects, students, and alumni key contact information; guaranteeing high data quality, providing training or championing the CRM within the business, it will be your excellent communication skills that ensures the smooth running of the CRM.
To qualify… You should be a Salesforce Administrator / CRM Administrator / Database Administrator / Information Management Administrator / CRM Database Administrator / CRM Coordinator / Data Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in Sales or Service Cloud
- Experience implementing and integrating substantial system improvements within Salesforce Experience with Salesforce Configuration – Flows or Workflows
- A familiarity with Salesforce integrations such as Aircall, Conga, Document Extractor or their equivalents
- Strong organisation and interpersonal skills
- You are process driven, flexible, with good problem-solving skills
Joining this well established and secure company, you will undertake a central role with lots of responsibility. In return expect a collaborative and friendly team, a world class environment and great career progression