£28 – 30K Based on Experience – London, SW11
A CRM Specialist / Customer Service Executive, who has strong admin skills, is needed to join one of the world’s largest online search engine and price comparison websites. Whether you are a recent graduate or have some Customer Service / Client Success / Customer Support experience, we don’t mind, as long as you are keen to learn and have superb communication skills (over the phone & via email), then we would love to hear from you!
This role is office based (London, SW11) 5 days per week.
Created in 1999 and used by millions this leading database and search engine brings together wines, spirits and prices from merchants around the world. They are now seeking a CRM Specialist / Customer Service Executive to join their expanding Feedback team in the London office.
Joining as the CRM Specialist / Customer Service Executive you will play a key role in supporting customer feedback services for both trade & consumer needs across the UK, EU and USA. Whilst supporting pre-sales of sponsored lists, API, data and advertising sales to wine & spirits trade.
On a day-to-day basis the CRM Specialist / Customer Service Executive will:
- Complete various quality assurance tasks on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Meet customer service targets – responsiveness, completeness and resolving issues, you will develop an understanding of their processes and will learn how to handle queries between UK and NZ offices.
- Help reach team sales targets and supporting online sales and revenue management reporting.
You will be joining the Feedback Team Lead in London and UK Senior Management, as well as the Sales Director and Feedback team members in their Auckland office. Your external relationships will be with a varied client base and users from multiple countries.
To qualify…You should be a CRM Specialist / Customer Relationship Executive / Customer Services Executive / Customer Support Exec / Customer Success Coordinator / Client Service Coordinator / Customer Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Good written and verbal English (additional language preferential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Refined telephone / email manner
- Be a fast learner with excellent attention to detail.
In return, expect a unique opportunity to be part of a globally recognised digital brand where you can increase your wine knowledge, enjoy private healthcare and a friendly, social office environment.
Overseas applicants- must ensure that you have the right to work in the UK.