£20k Pro Rata (£9.63 per hour) – London, Uxbridge (UB8) (Hybrid Working Options)
Two Customer Service Executives are needed to join a join a market-leading and award-winning lingerie and swimwear e-tailer on a part-time basis. Expect to provide an exceptional level of service to stockists whilst providing key administrative support.
There are two part time contracts available: Monday – Friday, 09:00-14:00 and 09:30-14:30.
Specialising in the fuller bust from D to K cups their company purpose is to make women feel fabulous about their figure! Having seen huge growth over the past few years, they are now seeking Two Customer Service Executives to join their passionate and hard-working team, committed to providing the greatest possible customer experience.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager the Customer Service Executives will administrate all functions of accounts that trade through Direct Despatch & Consignment methods; this includes analysing sales and stock data, producing management reports as required and completing product set up. You will also be expected to deliver an exceptional level of service to stockists, ensuring they deliver orders & launch products accurately and on time.
In more detail the key responsibilities for the Customer Service Executives will include:
- Accurately entering sales orders onto the Order Management system
- Processing invoices, credits and returns
- Working with accounts to provide product information
- Analysing sales data across key accounts
- Providing inventory analysis to ensure that efficient stock levels are maintained
- Monitoring all outstanding orders and generating reports
- Maintaining the customer database with accurate information
- Dealing with queries and complaints or delivery issues as necessary
Hybrid working options are available for the right candidate, you will be expected to attend the office in Uxbridge at least Once a week.
To qualify… You could be a Customer Services Executive / Customer Support Executive / Customer Administrator / Sales Admin Support / Client Services Coordinator / Customer Service Coordinator Wholesale Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar customer support / admin role, ideally in a B2B environment
- You are a competent, proactive, and self-motivated person. You will have a positive attitude and engage well with other people
- A good understanding of a wholesale business and the requirements retailers have from suppliers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel intermediate, including VLOOKUP
- Passion for giving exceptional customer service
- Knowledge and understanding of order processing and CRM systems
In return, expect a fun and inclusive working environment with a bunch of people who are passionate about making women feel fabulous about their figure. This is an exciting role with plenty of challenges, opportunities and benefits such as 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing by one day per year (max 33 days), flex-time hours, generously discounted lingerie, Medicash EAP from your first day and AXA Health Scheme (after 2 years’ service), gifted half a day off on your birthday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and much more!