£40-£45K + £15K OTE (uncapped) / Excellent Bens – London, SE1
A Customer Success Manager / CS Manager / CSM is needed to join a global leader within the Influencer Marketing space. Working at the forefront of the business, expect to go above and beyond to ensure global Enterprise clients (we’re talking the likes of Google, Amazon, Dell, WWF etc.) are onboarded, engaged, and retained.
Founded in 2009 and backed by Bebo founders, this is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning SaaS influencer marketing platform that connects brands with influencer communities across the globe. Working across a variety of sectors including Tech, Charity/NGO, Healthcare, Education, Govt (plus others) they focus on big picture topics like Climate Change, AI, Future of Work, Diversity & Inclusion. Due to ongoing growth they are now seeking a Customer Success Manager to continue their amazing work by helping global brands to transform their digital marketing potential.
Supported by a dedicated Customer Success Executive, and backed by an amazing insights team, the Customer Success Manager will be afforded all the tools necessary to ensure strong and successful Account Management. With the remit to deliver a first-class experience to your customers, you will strategically manage 12-20 Enterprise accounts driving value and engagement for software & data at all touch points. Whether you are consulting with your clients to provide best practice influencer advice; liaising with sales and marketing teams to drive customer growth; onboarding new clients; negotiating renewals; driving user adoption or providing any other client or campaign support, it will be your input that ensures clients receive the best possible experience.
To qualify… You should be a Customer Success Manager / CS Manager / CSM / Customer Experience Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates the following…
- Experience of working within a Customer Success role;
- The ability to build rapport, trust, and nurture client relationships;
- That you possess organisational skills and that you are analytically minded (an academic degree would be a bonus);
- Commercial acumen including the ability to spot a growth opportunity and exploit it;
- First class communication & project management skills;
- A strategic thought process;
- A desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment (learn fast / on the job);
- Exposure to digital marketing / social media.
In return expect to join a friendly start-up based in the heart of London Bridge, this role is currently fully remote, however, once restrictions change there will be a mixture of working from home and in the office. So, you’ll need to be able to commute to their London Bridge offices. Oh, they also have some amazing benefits…
- 25 days annual holiday (+1 extra day awarded after 2 years of service).
- 2 x Wellness days off per year (Jan/Aug – the whole office closes!).
- Aviva company pension.
- Perkbox – employee perks and discount platform.
- Great company socials, recent examples Bowling, Zoo, mini-Golf.
- Friday drinks & First Friday of the month finish at 4pm.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Fridays focus on Training and Development.
- Access to their premium e-learning suite to become a social superstar.