Up to A$90k (AUD) Basic + Commission. – Australia, Sydney or Homeworking
A Customer Success Manager / CS Manager / CSM is needed to join a leading software solutions provider. Working at the forefront of the business, expect to go above and beyond to ensure global clients are onboarded, engaged, and retained.
Winners of multiple awards and a strategic partner of Xero and QuickBooks Online, this innovative provider has supported over 2,000 accounting firms and 70,000 small businesses globally in over 140 countries. They are renowned for building prediction technology and accounting advisory software that helps small businesses make more money! Their solutions are at the cutting edge of the marketplace and many customers won’t have used anything similar so the Customer Success Manager will be an industry expert for them as they embed the software into their processes.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will combine your account management and consultative skills to ensure clients are getting the most out of their software. Their systems are business-critical to super-users and your portfolio will range from these accounts to brand new users that need to be shown the ropes, so experience speaking to stakeholders of different levels will be very beneficial.
Ideally you will be located in Sydney, however remote working options will be considered for the right candidate.
To qualify… You should be a Customer Success Manager / CS Manager / CSM / Customer Experience Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates experience in any of the following:
- Account management or customer success, especially in a tech capacity (SaaS preferred)
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Independent stakeholder management (managing correspondence, running meetings, keeping engaged)
- Hosting online product demonstrations/customer webinars
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience, they use Hubspot but any experience with a CRM system will help (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zendesk, etc.)
- Providing specialist advice on the products and/or services.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team. In return you can expect to work from home (no commute, if you want to), excellent commission, a generous benefit plan, high employee well-being and a role where you truly get back what you put in.