£35 – 60k DOE & Excellent Benefits – UK Wide, REMOTE (UK)
Data Analysts, who have experience of Tableau & SQL, are needed to join a global Marketplace Services Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon. Expect to play a key role analysing client data, providing actionable insights and developing dashboard solutions using Tableau.
You will need to be based in the UK and willing to occasionally travel to attend networking and team building events (expenses paid for anyone well outside London).
Offering a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and internationally, this new Global Marketplace Services Platform helps brands grow their sales on Amazon and other platforms. With a very competitive salary on offer and a superb benefits package that includes Free Amazon Prime, Flexible working, Contributory pension, Technology allowance -£500 one off, 25 Days holiday, your birthday off, access to an industry leading learning platform, Cycle to work scheme, Bike storage (if you attend the office), 5 weeks a year working from anywhere in the world, expect a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and be an integral part of the business helping shape and build the platform.
Reporting to the Product Owner the successful Data Analysts will:
- Analyse client data, provide actionable insights and develop dashboard solutions using Tableau
- Support the process of perfecting the proprietary data models, through detailed analysis and root cause investigation and competitor analysis.
- Ensure data is processed efficiently, incompliance with our data governance processes.
- Engage with stakeholders to develop ideas, designs, and communicate challenges.
To qualify… You could be Data Analyst / Tableau Data Analyst / Commercial Analyst / Insight Analyst / Commercial Data Analyst or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience using Tableau
- Fluency using Excel or Google Sheets
- Good statistical knowledge.
Candidates will ideally also bring some of the following skills:
- Some knowledge of Python or R
- Knowledge of statistical processes such as Regression or Classification modelling.
This is a rare opportunity for a passionate Data Engineers to make a real impact joining a rapidly growing, well-funded start up. Get in touch…