Salaries from £40K DOE + Excellent Benefits – Home working, Remote Working (UK Only)
A Data Product Manager / Business Analyst is needed to join a global Marketplace Services Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon. Expect to play an integral role in transforming their consulting processes and software prototypes into a unified product platform.
Candidates can be based anywhere in the UK and will mostly work remotely. Our client aims to get the team to meet in their London offices in person once per month.
Our client is the world’s first Amazon Services Platform offering a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and internationally. With a very competitive salary on offer and a superb benefits package that includes Free Amazon Prime, Flexible working, Contributory pension, Technology allowance, 25 Days holiday, your birthday off, access to an industry leading learning platform, Cycle to work scheme, Bike storage (if you attend the office), expect a rare opportunity to progress your career and be a key part of the business helping shape and build the platform.
Reporting to the Technical Lead, the Data Product Manager / Business Analyst will be a key voice in defining technical delivery and developing a strategy for getting software delivered in an effective and efficient manner. On a day-to-day basis you will structure and document requirements, propose ideas and solutions, access new data sources, develop and validating pricing strategies, estimating ROI of new features and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding results.
To qualify…You should be a Data Product Manager / Business Analyst / Product Owner / Digital Business Analyst / Tech PM / Data Analyst / Process Owner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Several years’ experience working in the online retail sector or private equity, preferably as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Process or Product Owner, or in an equivalent role.
- Experience working in online retail, private equity, or investment.
- Knowledge of modern visualization methods and common BI tools.
- Experience and fluency in accessing and analysing data independently.
Ideally you will also have:
- A history working with either sellers or vendors on Amazon or similar marketplaces, or a history working directly for a marketplace platform.
- Experience working in environments processing large data volumes.
- Knowledge of languages used for data manipulation such as SQL, MongoDB queries, Python or R.
- A history of working as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Process or Product Owner, or a similar analytical role.
- A good background applying statistical modelling, financial modelling, natural language and image processing and other machine learning methodologies.
- Experience working with an agile development team and agile development processes.
In return, the Data Product Manager / Business Analyst can expect to make a real impact joining a rapidly growing, well-funded start up, who support their employees to where they are happiest, in an ambitious and supportive environment.