£30 – 35k DOE + Benefits – London, TW1
A Digital Content Producer / Social Media Manager, who has a love & passion for telling the stories of athletes at the peak of their game, is needed to join an award-winning content creation business that work with some of the biggest organisations in sport. Working from fantastic offices in Twickenham, expect to work across leading sports organisations, national governing bodies & events to produce best in class digital content.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in European sport, namely the FA, Premiership Rugby, Team GB and Tackle HIV (to name a few), this innovative content creator is renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and Marketing campaigns. Due to several big client wins they are looking for a social and digital savvy Content Producer / Social Media Manager with a passion for sports to join their talented team.
With a track record for driving relevancy through social media, the Digital Content Producer / Social Media Manager, will have a superb understanding of bringing creative, compelling work to life across social media.
As the lead on key accounts the Digital Content Producer / Social Media Manager will:
- Manage & deliver content plans for each client
- Establish objectives & goals for clients digital & social media channels
- Continually develop new & fresh content ideas
- Work closely with internal colleagues within the social, editorial & video teams to produce content
- Proactively suggest opportunities & content ideas
- Provide live sport coverage both remotely & on site
- Utilise analytics to adjust & advise clients on content & strategy updates
- Keep up to date with the latest developments with digital communications & marketing
To qualify… You should be a Digital Content Producer / Social Media Manager / Digital Media Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Media Executive / Social Media Executive / Content Marketing Executive / Marketing Communications Manager / Digital Media Executive or who can demonstrate:
- A passion for sport, storytelling & creation of content
- A creative brain with an eye for a good story & the ability to write compelling copy
- Strong knowledge of all key social media platforms & how they integrate within a social media strategy
- Strong ability to multi-task & think on your feet
- Experience with running paid social media campaigns
- Basic skills within Adobe Creative cloud.
- Experience utilising video clipping platforms such as WSC, Grabyo & Tellyo
- The ability to keep up with & adapt current trends
- A critical brain with an understanding of the role social media plays in the sporting market & the potential pitfalls that can arise.
Experience working within the sporting landscape would be a bonus, as would any experience with Illustrator & Photoshop with Premier.
In return the Digital Content Producer / Social Media Manager can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands.
Option for flexible working is available on discussion. You will be working 40 hours/week on a 7 day rota system with weekend work.