£30-35k DOE + Benefits – London, Hybrid Working Available.
A Digital Designer, who has ecommerce experience, is needed to join the UK and Europe’s largest and fastest growing ecommerce marketing company. Expect the creative freedom to develop marketing assets, branding, and marketing material whilst supporting the remote-based graphic design team. Rapid career progression to Head of Creative is in store for the right candidate.
This fast-growing marketing agency helps eCommerce businesses around the world generate more revenue and better relationships with their customers through effective email marketing. Due to unprecedented growth, they are now seeking a Creative Designer / Graphic &Digital Designer to take up an instrumental role that will see your creative talents flourish and influence the global sectors in which they operate.
Joining as the Creative Designer / Graphic & Digital Designer you will get the rare opportunity to take the lead in creating original, varied, and appealing marketing, digital and social content.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with, supporting, and eventually managing a team of 10+ freelance Graphic Designers.
- Communicating and working with clients on matters of branding and design
- Developing their own internal marketing assets, branding, and marketing material
Whether you are taking designs from initial brief to completion; taking clients on a creative journey; collaborating with internal teams; interpreting and presenting briefs; defining brand guidelines; pushing design boundaries or keeping up to date with the latest design / creative trends, it will be your inspiration, flair and creative drive that helps deliver exceptional solutions.
To qualify… You should be a Creative Designer / Graphic & Digital Designer / Digital Designer / Graphic Designer / Mid-weight Designer or similar with a CV and quality portfolio that demonstrates:
- You are an experienced, creative, and talented graphic designer with a well-rounded portfolio
- Design experience across online and offline formats and channels
- Experience working with or for eCommerce brands or retail direct to consumer brands
- Experience with branding, graphics, images and fonts
- Direct experience in developing branding
- You are a comfortable and confident communicator
- You have a strong understanding of digital marketing
You must be experienced in:
- PowerPoint / Google Slides
Any experience of HTML or UX / UI design would be a bonus but isn’t essential.
Working for a fast-paced, buzzing company, you will be someone who can take the initiative and get the job done – thriving under pressure and enjoying being part of the team.