£Negotiable DOE + Benefits – Leicestershire, LE8
A Digital Marketing Coordinator is needed to join a leading manufacturing and distribution business in Leicester. Expect an exciting role which will see you execute the digital marketing activities of at least two important brands in the Health and Safety and Construction sector, spanning SEO, content writing, reporting and more.
Your working week will be made up of a mixture of working from home and the office in Leicester.
Trading since 1966 and with a turnover of £80m this rapidly growing firm is fast becoming another UK success story for manufacturing. With offices in the UK, Germany, Slovakia and South Africa they now need an SEO savvy Digital Marketing Coordinator, who loves to put a new creative spin on all things digital, to join the 300 strong workforce in the Leicester head office.
Working closely with the Group Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Coordinator / Senior Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with driving search visibility and maximising ROI across multiple web properties. Whether you are creating top-class marketing content to drive site traffic; composing newsletters; planning social media campaigns; continually researching and refining keywords or increasing visibility in search engines, you will play a vital role in driving brand awareness and customer engagement.
To qualify… You should be a Senior Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Executive / Search Engine Optimisation Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A thorough grasp of SEO, PPC, and Digital PR principles.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Search Console.
- You are familiar with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs or MOZ.
- A passion and enthusiasm for accurate and creative copywriting.
- You are technically and creatively minded.
- You are Passionate about marketing.
- Strong communication skills .
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, you work well under pressure.
- You express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning.
- A passion for creativity and problem solving.
- Degree educated or equivalent, preferably within digital media, marketing, journalism, or communications.
This is a unique opportunity that will see you join a leading company offering a competitive salary, a great working environment (leave at 16:00 on Friday, subsidised café and onsite gym) and fantastic career development.