£50 – 60k DOE – London, / Hybrid Home Working
A Digital Marketing Manager, who is skilled in demand generation, is needed to join a fast-growing SaaS Start-Up. Expect an exciting opportunity to lead the digital marketing and brand strategy to accelerate the ongoing growth of the business.
Hybrid working options are on offer, it is expected that you will attend the office in London approx. three times per week.
Our client is a world-class innovation and software development company, specialising in the marketing/agency and consultancy sector. They create intelligent software solutions designed to streamline and optimise processes, solving live business challenges in real time. Due to on-going success they are now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to implement their brand positioning, and take the lead on all demand generation and revenue growth.
Balancing a hands-on and strategic approach the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing effective, targeted digital marketing campaigns to support the SaaS subscription sales team. You be supported by the consultant CMO and will execute multi-channel demand marketing strategies, managing and implementing digital campaigns that drive lead generation and customer acquisition across a range of channels including website, email, paid and owned social media and owned events including webinars and podcasts.
In short, you will possess a proven ability to develop integrated marketing communication on various channels to drive demand and funnel conversions and solid analytic skills to measure outcomes, improve campaigns and conversions.
To qualify… You should be a Digital Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager / Lead Generation Marketing Manager / Demand Generation Manager / B2B Marketing Manager or similar looking to build a career within an exciting company. In more detail, your CV should demonstrate:
- Experience growing a B2B SaaS brand, ideally within a high growth start-up environment (in the professional services space would be advantageous but not essential)
- You are comfortable in a start-up environment, implementing process where needed
- Very strong digital acquisition experience, across all channels
- Experience with B2B digital marketing in technology, with a focus on demand generation and marketing automation for a SaaS business
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practices in email, content integration, and lead nurturing
- Proven ability in content marketing strategy and execution
- Strong knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Experience running successful LinkedIn paid and social campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of using HubSpot’s marketing automation platform
- Good knowledge of effective content marketing strategy and execution
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyse program effectiveness and ROI. You have experience with analytics, measurement tools and platforms e.g., Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience creating reports/dashboards/sales pipelines
- You are adept at juggling many projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing site of the core message and goal behind your work
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Experience with marketing automation software
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at handling concurrent projects
- The knowledge of building relationships with webmasters and generating relevant one-way links to target websites
- Experience with web content management systems such as WordPress and marketing automation (Hubspot).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to make a real difference in an exciting firm. In return, expect a fabulous company offering a friendly working environment and the opportunity to contribute strategically to a growing enterprise working with large SMEs.