£35 – 47k DOE + Benefits – London, Hybrid Home Working (Part Time Hours Considered)
A Digital Marketing Manager is needed to join a new breed of content marketing agency who create content in multiple formats for medical professionals and patients, covering everything from websites to social media, email to infographics, video to e-brochures. This is an excellent opportunity to step up and take responsibility for digital marketing where internal teams and clients will look to you and your skills for advice and best practice.
This independently owned agency is a specialist medical and health content agency, renowned for delivering high-quality content-based briefs via up-to-the minute digital savvy, blended with some creative sparkle. They utilise insights and storytelling techniques, bringing together creative talents, scientific knowledge and digital skills to create compelling and persuasive content. With several new business wins and ambitious growth plans, they’re now seeking a driven Digital Marketing Manager to work alongside a team Content Managers, reporting to the Head of Content.
Hybrid working options are available, part time working hours will also be considered for the right candidate.
Joining as the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies for healthcare and pharma clients, including (in order of priority) Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), email marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC), social media advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and display ads.
In more detail the Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Build and maintain a brand’s presence across multiple formats and platforms, including organic social media content
- Create, execute and monitor marketing campaign budgets
- Collaborate with the content team and clients to improve marketing results
- Measure key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment
- Prepare clear reports on the performance of marketing campaigns and optimisation
- Use insights to identify customer touchpoints and assess end-to-end customer experience across diverse digital channels
- Conduct some web editing and content upload using CMS, e.g., WordPress, Drupal, but training on client CMS provided.
To qualify… You should be a Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Communications Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar digital marketing or advertising role
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or other relevant fields OR experience in a similar role in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including confident communication skills with clients, and new business pitching preferable
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies
- Working experience with website analytics, social media platforms and digital advertising best practices
- A passion for health and belief in the value of content to improve health and wellbeing
In return the Digital Marketing Manager can expect an opportunity to join a thriving and dynamic agency at the forefront of their industry for digital health content, offering a competitive salary, ongoing learning / training opportunities, time off over Christmas and Easter plus much more.