£Negotiable DOE + An Excellent Benefits Pack – UK Wide, / Hybrid Home Working
An Ecommerce Consultant / Digital Strategist, who has Amazon Seller / Vendor experience is needed to join a global Marketplace Services Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon. Working alongside the Associate Director, you will lead projects and further define the consultancy product from brief to delivery. Additionally, you will help to embed their analytics into insights & strategic work.
There is a requirement to be in the London Office once a week.
Our client is the world’s first Amazon Services Platform offering a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and internationally. With a very competitive salary on offer and a superb benefits package that includes Free Amazon Prime, Flexible working, Contributory pension, Technology allowance, 25 Days holiday, your birthday off, access to an industry leading learning platform, Cycle to work scheme, Bike storage (if you attend the office), expect a rare opportunity to progress your career and work in arguably the most exciting area of e-commerce, with world leading brands (GHD, Lily’s Kitchen and John Frieda), leaders in innovation (ITSU) and fast-growing businesses (Candy Kittens).
Our client engages with businesses across a variety of e-commerce strategic and consultancy projects from multi market Amazon performance reviews to Delivered Convenience strategies, the Ecommerce Consultant / Digital Strategist will report to the Managing Partner and will sit across both their Consultancy & Analytics product.
The key responsibilities for the Ecommerce Consultant / Digital Strategist are:
- To conduct category, brand, consumer & competitor reviews utilising proprietary data & technology.
- To consult on the strategic phases of new Managed Service clients.
- To become a specialist on Amazon across both Seller & Vendor models.
- To collaborate on New Business pitches, supporting strategic analysis & narrative
- To collaborate closely with the Consultancy Associate Director to develop strategic & analytical products (e.g. Brand audits, Marketplace Maturity Matrix).
In short, it will be your understanding of the digital landscape that will fuel their next period of expansion.
To qualify… You could be an Ecommerce Consultant / Digital Strategist / Ecommerce Strategy Consultant / Marketplace Consultant / Ecommerce Analyst / Ecommerce Strategist / E-commerce Manager / E-Commerce Partner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in an e-commerce or consultancy department.
- Deep expertise in e-commerce.
- Strong understanding of Amazon – vendor & seller on an international level.
- A good understanding of DTC strategy and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work with all levels within an organisation.
- A track record of leading strategic/ consultancy projects.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape and ecosystem.
- You are capable of working independently to deliver objectives.
- The ability to lead & develop senior client relationships.
- A strong track record of delivering and impacting growth.
- A team player, that can lead, organise and motivate a diverse group.
In return, expect to make a real impact joining a rapidly growing, well-funded start up, who support their employees to where they are happiest, in an ambitious and supportive environment.