£38 -40k (DOE) + Benefits – London, EC2M (Hybrid)
An Email Marketing & Automation Executive / Email Campaign Exec is needed to join a globally recognised education business ranked as a world leader in their field. Expect to play a key role within their marketing team creating, optimising, and launching automated marketing campaigns including e-mail nurturing, landing pages, omnichannel and personalization element.
With a reputation second to none, this unique education group are a world leader in hospitality and culinary education. With 17 campuses in Switzerland, UK, China, and Spain their institutions serve undergraduate and graduate students in more than 100 countries with first class training and education services. Due to ongoing expansion, they are now seeking an Email Marketing & Automation Executive / Email Campaign Exec to join their team.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Automation & CRM Manager, you will create, launch, monitor and optimise marketing automation campaigns across email, landing pages, omnichannel and other related digital touchpoints. Whether you are optimising nurturing streams and personalised specific journeys, enhancing existing automated marketing campaigns, testing campaign performance, managing data uploads and landing pages, or supporting the Marketing Automation Manager. Ultimately it will be your input that ensures high quality content gets delivered to target audiences driving the best engagement and ROI.
To qualify… You should be an Email Marketing & Automation Executive, Email Campaign Exec, Marketing Automation Executive, Email Campaign Marketing Executive, CRM Marketing Exec, Marketing Exec, Digital Marketing Exec, Engagement Marketing Exec or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- Experience with a fully integrated Marketing Automation platform
- Experience in technology marketing, marketing operations, or equivalent role
- Knowledge and experience supporting a wide range of marketing tactics including Lead generation, Web, SEO/SEM, social media, and events
- Strong analytical skills and are metric driven with experience in developing marketing metrics
- Strong understanding of marketing operations and campaign management
- Experience with list management, lead scoring, nurturing, cleansing, segmentation and targeting
- Experience with omnichannel activities (SMS/WhatsApp messaging, Web Messaging, Bots etc.) preferable
- Resourceful, team-player, open-minded, flexible and pro-active
- Commercial and Creative minded
- Good communication skills (Writing and verbal)
Limited only by your own ambition this is a great opportunity for a passionate marketing professional looking to take this role and expand it. In return expect a collaborative and friendly team, a world class environment and great career progression.