£55 – 60k DOE (OTE £100 – 110K) + Car Allowance – Cheshire, SK9 or Home Working
An ERP Sales Consultant / New Business Software Sales Specialist is needed to join a leading Managed Service Provider. Based from home or from their office in Wilmslow (you choose) expect to take a consultative, strategic approach to maximising new business sales of ERP solutions.
For over 30 years, this leading IT Consultancy has developed a service portfolio including private & public cloud provision and full in-house, UK based 24*7 monitoring and operations to all customers. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager to join their award-winning team that includes some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Joining as their ERP Sales Specialist / ERP Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager you will proactively engage prospects and win business with potential new customers . In more detail the Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager will:
- Qualify opportunities and carry out initial requirements to determine whether client requirements can be met;
- Understand the full range of products and services supplied and be able to explain the benefits of these to potential customers;
- Work closely with the Pre-Sales team to build presentations and demonstrations to potential new customers;
- Design and execute an effective sales campaign for each opportunity;
- Build accurate and professional proposals and quotations;
- Occasionally attend industry networking events ;
- Keep up to date with new technologies, complimentary software and competitive offerings;
- You are provided with warm leads, but you may find you can create your own opportunities from time to time.
Our client offers SAP Business One, although they also provide services to existing users of these systems, as well as associated hardware and managed services
To qualify… You should be a Sales Consultant / ERP Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Corporate Account Manager / New Business Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of selling similar IT solutions, ERP or business management solutions such as SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Netsuite, Pegasus Opera, Sage 200 or similar;
- A Willingness to travel across the UK to attend customer meetings and presentations when necessary;
- Experience of dealing with Board level representatives at small and medium sized businesses;
- Experience of working alongside technical colleagues as part of a team;
- You are a good communicator both written and verbally;
- Strong presentational skills;
- You are an excellent relationship builder;
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude to work and life;
- You are a self-starter who wants to hit the ground running;
- Strong work ethic;
- The ability to match customer problems to solutions;
- An honest, dependable and professional attitude;
- A Willingness to learn new technologies and offerings;
- A Desire to win.
This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager, who is looking for variety, responsibility and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.
In return expect a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Car allowance
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- 22 days holiday
- Your birthday off as a holiday
- 2 family holiday days at Christmas
- Staff discount platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 access to helplines and counselling services
- £500 bonus for outstanding employee of the month award (Subject to nomination and selection as winner)
- £1000 recruitment referral subject to our referral policy
- On-site parking