£31,557 DOE (Band 6 Point 25 Salary) + Benefits – London, CRO
We are seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) / Personal Assistant (PA) to the principal for one of the UK’s leading Performing and Creative Arts schools. Working as the Executive Assistant (EA) to the Principal is a key role within the school, responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the Principal’s Office and providing an excellent service to students and parents.
For nearly thirty years, our client has successfully nurtured creative skills in students from every type of background alongside a robust and full academic curriculum. They are now seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) / Personal Assistant (PA), who has a creative arts or education background, to play a key role that sits at the heart of the school’s ability to realise its ambitious plans. They are looking for someone who has a clear passion for the ethos, impact, and ambition of the school.
In this position of trust the Executive Assistant will be responsible for the management of the Principal’s office, whilst acting as an Ambassador and Role Model for the school. Covering everything from organising a busy schedule to acting as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders expect a varied role where your input will be key. On a day-to-day basis expect to deal with all incoming communications, diary management, hospitality arrangements, hosting visitors, proofreading documents, preparing draft responses, providing advice, preparing presentations and everything else necessary to ensure the smooth running of the Principal’s office.
To qualify… You should be an Executive Assistant / EA / Personal Assistant / PA / Secretary or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience of working in an administrative / PA role within an educational or creative industry setting.
- You are organised, with excellent time management, prioritisation and problem-solving skills. You can organise and manage a busy workload.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Enthusiasm and initiative – along with the ability to be calm and efficient under pressure.
- You are comfortable with and have the ability to work responsively to change.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- You are open to developing practice and able to take on responsibility for integrating new processes and services.
- A high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Personable with a high degree of empathy, integrity and discretion.
In return the Executive Assistant (EA) / Personal Assistant (PA) can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package.
This organisation is also passionate about encouraging the best possible and most talented people to join its team – regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or political belief.